Chapter 2

Skylinn's POV

"Hanna I don't wanna go", I whined ready dressed and styled for school. I decided to wear a pair of light washed jeans and a dark red top with some black Vans and my black backpack. 

"You have to, I am going and I don't want to all by myself", she argued. "The others said that they will come as well", she said smiling at me. 

I groaned and walked downstairs where I met Ashlyn. "Here honey your breakfast", she smiled pointing to a plate with an Avocado toast on it and my pills. "Thanks", I said going her a weak smile. 

After I took all the medicine I started eating with only small bites. Soon I was full after not even eating the half. "I can't eat more", I told her a little ashamed. 

"It's fine we will practice", she smiled packing the other half and an apple in a box handing it to me as my lunch. 

Hanna and I then made our way to school. 

We waited in front of it for the others to come. We tried to text and to call them but nothing worked. I groaned in annoyance. 

We decided to walk into school since the others wouldn't come any more. 

On the way to our locker we met Dr. Sullivan. 

"Hey you two. First day?", she smiled at Hanna and me. "Yeah", I answered. "Good. I would love to talk to the both of you is it okay?", she asked smiling. 

Hanna and I agreed into talking with her and we three sat down in an empty class room. 

"So tell me, why do you think A trapped you?", she asked right of. "Well I think he or she din't like the friendship the girls and we had. He tried to break our connection", I gulped. "Maybe he succeed with the darkness, the coldness and the hunger you always had down there and because of somethings", Hanna blurred out looking at her hands. 

"That's a good start. I would like to meet at my office", Dr. Sullivan suggested. "But with the other ones", Hanna insisted. "I can't just make them come you two have to ask", she smiled. 

After our little therapy session Hanna and I kept on with our school day. Mike helped me through it making me even laugh sometimes.

After school Hanna and I decided to pick Emily up so we could go to the session. On our way to her house I texted Aria she should get to Emily's house ASAP. 

As soon as we made it to Em's house Hanna called her to say she should come outside. 

"What are you two doing here?", she asked confused. "We are picking you up for a therapy session", Hanna smiled. "I can't I need to stay with Sara", she insisted. 

Just then Aria came and got out her car. "Guys I just found out that Andrew is adopted meaning we don't know his actual age. He could be a DiLaurentis", she told us. That information got me shocked. 

"Let's go", I said getting back in Hanna's car. The four of us drove to the office and waited for Spencer. 

Hanna texted her so we knew she'd be here soon. 

"Should we just start?", Dr.Sullivan asked. "No not without Spencer", Aria said. "Alright, I'm going to take this call then we can start", she said answering her phone. 

Just then an exhausted Spencer ran into the office. "Guys Jason just told me that he knew a Charles well a Charly. But he was his imaginary friend", Spencer told us. "Like Mr. Biscuit?",Hanna asked. We all looked at her. "It's a long story".

"Well anyways Jason and Charly played all day but then Mr.D said that Charly had to go and he took him away and Charly never came back", she finished. "So Charly was in reality Charles DiLaurentis but what happened?", Emily asked. 

She then got a call from Sara. "It's Sara a video call hold on", she accepted the call and you could see Sara sleeping. "When Sara is sleeping who is filming?", I asked. Then the person held a knife up with his black gloves on it must be A

Just then a message appeared on the screen: 

'Mention me and someone dies. You have 30 seconds to leave that room'

Then a timer appeared and it was counting down from 30. The girls and I quickly ran out and drove to Emily's luckily Sara was unharmed. 

We walked downstairs and let Emily and Sara alone. 

Soon Pam came home as soon as she noticed us she sat down with us in the living room. "Girls they will let Andrew go", she told us with a serious tone in her voice. "What they can't!", Aria said fear in her eyes. "Yes they can, they don't have any proof he was your kidnapper", she explained to us and we fell into silence. "I think you should call your parents. Because who ever kidnapped you is still out there", with that she left. 

"So if Andrew is still in prison he couldn't have sent us the video meaning he wasn't A the whole time and A is still out there playing his or her game", Aria concluded. 

After Emily came back downstairs we decided to go and tell Ali everything. What Jason told us and that Andrew is free again. 

"I knew it. Jason always said something was missing in our family. I always thought he meant himself because of all the pictures that are removed but actually he meant Charles", Ali said.

"So your parents knew about him, they can't have nothing from him", Spencer said. "But we searched the whole house and found nothing", I said. "You searched my hiding spots not my parent's ones", she said smirking. 

With that we started to search the whole house where ever her parents could possibly hide something. 

"Guys I found something!", Aria called from downstairs. We quickly ran to her and she handed us a picture. On the picture you could see Mrs D, Jason and we assumed Charles. "Good you looked in the button jar from my mother", Ali smiled at Ali. 

We then left Ali's house we had to walk by the police station and just then Andrew was released. I felt a slight faith coming over me. 

Aria started to walk towards him. "Leave me", he snapped at her. "Andrew we are sorry", she started. "Quit it do you know where I was during the moth you were lost? I was searching for you and your horrible friends. And how do I get thanked? I get thrown into prison. I wanted to believe you were not how the people say", he yelled at all of us. 

"For the next three months until we graduate don't talk to me", he yelled at Aria. "You will graduate we might not", Hanna murmured. 

"Yes you will graduate even with an award and you all know why? Because they want to get rid of you just like everyone else. Or why would it have taken so long to find you or why did Mike cheat because no one wants you any of you. Other city's have toxic dump's, Rosewood has you guys", he spat and walked away. 

We fell into silence. Was he right? Everyone wanted to get rid of us. I felt the world spin and I fell down. 

"Oh my god Sky are you okay?", Hanna asked helping me stand up again. "Yes I just it was too much", I gulped not telling her I skipped every single meal excepted for my half Avocado toast. 

"Guys down there he made me play a game", Hanna then started. "We all played it but I never got shocked. Did any of you got shocked?", Emily asked. We all nodded our heads no. 

"Why would A make us play it then?", I asked holding onto Hanna. "Because he wanted to show us what we are able to do. We would be able to hurt each other", Spencer concluded. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

"Which color should I pick?", Hanna asked me looking at the color shades hanging on her wall. "I don't know but I decided to re do my room as well I can't stand it anymore", I told her. 

We started to talk about our new rooms until we fell asleep in Hanna's room.