Chapter 13

Skylinn's POV

So this morning I didn't get any peace as well. What is it with people stealing my peace? 

I was sitting in the Redley lounge with breakfast in front of me, Hanna, Emily, and Aria. By the time I was starving but Hanna wouldn't allow me to eat until Spencer arrived.

Thanks, Hanna Banana.

"Sorry I am late, I had to prepare the vote and my phone was off the entire night", Spencer said finally approaching us. "Finally", I murmured grabbing a croissant from the table. 

"So who could be the sender of the message?", Emily asked. 

Did I mention that we all got a text that fitted to A just way too well? 

"It's Sarah, I mean she can't cut her meat but she can text", Aria scoffed. "I don't know, why would she do that? It's just way too obvious", I sighed. 

"Yeah that's-", Spencer was cut off by Lorenzo's voice which was coming from the TV's in the lobby.

"We know what Charlotte DiLaurentis was murdered with. We have a list with suspicious people and we will find her killer"

"I'm starting to dislike this dude", I shrugged taking a bite from my food. "Same", Aria agreed with me. 

Then Hanna took Spencer phone. "What are you doing Han?", "I am texting this creep back", she answered typing. 

"Okay he is typing", she said showing us the phone right after a message appeared on the screen. 

Do I know you? - Hanna 

YES.

"Okay that is creepy", Emily gulped. Just then all of our phones binged and the way too familiar knot formed in my throat. 

I found what you've been looking for...

To the text, there was a file attached and that was a picture of a golf club actually a nine iron.

"Does Ezra play golf?", Spencer asked Aria suspects.

°°°°°TIME SKIP°°°°°

Hanna, Emily and I were over at Lucas loft which he gave Hanna for when he was gone. She would stay here with Jordan.

"Why are you engaged for almost a year now and there still isn't a wedding date?", Emily asked my cousin. "Well I felt like I wasn't ready but now I am. Fist I have to tell him I deleted the video and if he still wants to marry me, then I am ready", she told us. 

"He will still want to marry you. I mean you did it to protect a friend and he is head over heels in love with you", I smiled squeezing her arm a little. 

"Thank you Sky", she said hugging me tightly. 

"But first I have to tell my mom. Sky will you come with me?", "Sure", "Then let's go", she smiled grabbing her purse. 

We made it back home and found Ashley coming down the stairs. 

"I need to go to the hotel but I will be back early today", she smiled at the both of us. 

"I deleted the video of the night Charlotte was killed", Hanna blurred out. Wow, Hanna way to start a conversation like this. 

"But mom it was for Aria I thought she might get in trouble even when she didn't do anything", Hanna explained to Ashley, by the time we moved into the kitchen. 

"I know but we always keep a copied video in a secret room", Ashley explained. "When they find it it will look like you girls were hiding something". 

"I messed up", Hanna groaned going through her hair multiple times. 

"We will find a way. We always do", Ashley smiled. "I have to go now. Don't talk to anyone about this okay?".

"Okay". 

The rest of the afternoon went by slowly until Hanna knocked at my room door. "I will pick Jordan up now. I will tell him right after", she informed me. 

"Text me how it went", I smiled. "I will", with that, she left the house. 

Mike's POV

This afternoon I kind off ignored Skylinn's texts but don't get mad at me guys don't worry, I was busy picking something out. 

Aria wasn't that busy until like five so we decided to look for a couple rings. 

"How about this one?", I asked her pointing to a silver ring that was covered in diamonds. 

"No Skylinn needs something classy not this whatever it is", she said disgusted by the ring I showed her. 

It was a pretty hard decision not gonna lie and it took a lot of freaking time but then we found the perfect ring. 

It was a silver ring from Tiffany's with around huge diamond on it. Let me tell you all if you ever want to propose ever to someone in your life start saving money now because these things are freaking expensive. 

"I can't wait for you to propose to her", Aria screeched after we brought the ring that would affect my entire life. 

"Me neither but it has to be perfect. After all, she has been through I want her to have this a perfect memory for her", I smiled thinking about my baby.

"Oh god and then you will get her pregnant and I will be an auntie god your kids would be so darn cute", Aria rambled on. 

"No no Aria we are twenty-one there won't be any kids in at least four years", I laughed. "True". 

Skylinn's POV

So Hanna texted me that Jordan wasn't mad at her at all and that they just finished talking to a lawyer. 

Now I was on my way to the police station to be there for my cousin since the lawyer told her not to exactly say she deleted the video and only answer with 'yes', 'no', and 'I don't know'.

"I am here, I am here", I said approaching the lawyer, Jordan, and Hanna. 

"It's over they lost the copy of the footage there is no reason I should talk to them", Hanna smiled. "Yay that's great", I smiled hugging her and then greeting Jordan. 

"Um Sky can you come with me to the toilette please", Hanna pleaded and I knew she wanted to talk about something in private. 

"I got a text", she said as we closed the bathroom door. "Show me", I said. 

'When they're coming *cop-pig emoji* *cop-pig emoji* you better not squeal about me. *sad smiley* *broken heart*

"It's happening again isn't it?", I asked feeling tears well up in my eyes. "I think so but Spencer asked Caleb to trace the text".

°°°°°NEXT DAY°°°°°

Spencer was having some political meeting in the Redley and Hanna was trying to get into Ashley's office to find out if Bairen and Ezra were hiding in the hotel. 

Apparently, Aria overheard a conversation where Bairen said that he never wanted to let Charlotte walk around Rosewood being free. Also, she looked in his car where his gold attire was and guess what his ninth iron was missing. 

Caleb's phone then rang. "Yes, Hanna... Umm, try your first pet... your name... Skylinn's name... your birthday... Alright, hurry", he hung up. 

"She really didn't think about trying her birthday as a code?", I asked still shocked by my cousin's stupidy. Caleb nodded his head trying not to laugh. 

Soon Hanna was back with us just like Spencer. "None of them are here in the hotel", she informed us. 

Just then Aria's phone rang. 

"Dad?... Yeah wait, I will go outside real quick".

The girls and I looked at each other in concern. How could this happen again?