Chapter 23

Skylinn's POV

"Baby wake up. We have to go if we don't want to get into traffic", my beautiful fiancé whispered waking me up softly. 

I nodded and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, due to me not having brushed my teeth yet. I quickly got up and started getting ready. 

While getting ready Emily texted me that they were having brunch together later at the Redley. I decided to put a blue dress on with some high heels. 

I left my hair natural and my make up as well. "Babe I will pack the car", Mike said after placing a coffee mug down for me. "Thanks", I smiled at him. 

Before I could finish my cup my phone rang. My gynecologist, 

"Hello?", "Hey, Skylinn. I have news", Misses Shepheard said in the phone. "Uhm okay", I replied confused. 

"We just got your results in and I have to tell you that you are pregnant", she said. My heart stopped and so did my breath, my phone almost slipped out of my hand. This wasn't planned, no, no, no. 

"Are you sure you didn't mix anything up?", I asked anxiously. "Yes, we are positive. I am sorry", she said. "I I have to go"; I mumbled in the phone hanging up. 

I immediately felt sick, this wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't ready to be another, I was only 23 years old. 

I threw up in the toilet and felt Mike hold my hair, tears ran down my cheeks but I couldn't tell him yet. 

"Are you okay Sky?", he asked scared. "Yeah, I guess it was just the stress", I lied, washing my mouth. "Okay good. We can go", he told me with a soft voice. I nodded as he guided me out of our loved apartment. 

The car ride was silent, my head was cloudy. How was I supposed to handle this situation?

"What is on your mind, Baby?", Mike asked looking at me for a second. "Just us leaving Los Angeles again. I just wanna stay there you know", I lied. 

"Me too, me too", he mumbled and placed a hand on my thigh as he kept driving down the highway. 

°°°°°TIME SKIP°°°°°

We parked the car in the parking lot of the Redley. "I got it, go to your friends. I will unpack and catch some work okay", Mike said placing a soft kiss on my forehead. 

"Thank you. You are the best fiancé anyone could ask for", I chuckled. "Stop, I'm blushing", he joked. 

I walked into the Redley dining room and spotted Emily, Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Mona at the roundtable. 

"Hey guys", I greeted them placing the best fake smile on my face. "Oh my god Sky", Han said immediately pulling me into a tight hug. 

"Are you okay?", I asked my cousin being so scared about her. "I am now", she muttered in my hair. 

The others greeted me as well. 

"So please what happened?", I asked the girls quietly. "It went so fast, I just mixed the pedals up and pushed gas instead of break well I drove into him", Hanna explained her voice in a hush. 

"We buried him in the woods but we couldn't find his prepaid phone", Spencer explained. I nodded. 

"Okay guys drink drink drink, we don't want to look as if we're hiding something", Aria hushed. "What is that?", I asked the girls pointing at the drinks. 

"Orange juice with champagne", Emily explained. "Uhm I'm gonna get a normal orange juice", I mumbled not forgetting about the little life growing in my stomach.