Chapter 8

Skylinn's POV

The next day Hanna and I made our way downstairs to get some breakfast. I wasn't really hyped for today but what ever. 

We sat down on the counter and Ashley turned around with a sad look on her face. 

"Han I have to tell you something. You guys are not allowed to go to your prom, the school thinks it's to risky to let for you and the other people there. But Veronica Lodge suggested you could have a little prom by yourself in their barn", Ashley told Hanna. 

"Are you serious? They can't do this it's our prom", Hanna insisted but Ashley only shrugged. 

The girls soon made up a meet up at the brew to discuss the following plan. 

"I can't believe they don#t let us go", Aria said. "I know but maybe they are right", Emily said. "Yeah we will try and make the best out of it by watching movies in sweatpants I guess", Spencer sighed. 

"I mean the others would look at us the entire night anyways", I said trying to cheer the mood a little up. 

*****LATER*****

I waited for till everyone was gone so I could ask Ari about Mike. I haven't heard from him ages. 

"Ari what the fuck is wrong with Mike? He isn't texting me back or anything", I sighed frustrate. "Maybe he has a lot to do lately don't worry you guys will be fine", she smiled. 

"Maybe you're right, I mean Mona is back that's not easy for him", I shrugged. Just then Ella entered the Brew and went straight up to us. 

"Hey Sky", she said giving me a warm smile which I returned. 

"Aria I need to tell you something. You won the price you can go to LA", she cheered. I gratulated Aria and went back home afterwards. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

"You girls should wear your dresses anyways", Ashley told Emily who was at our house. Hanna told Ash what they planned for prom night. 

She was just trying to contact Caleb sine he was in New York but his dad told her he never was at his house. 

"You have to war your dresses and feel pretty", Ash said smiling. "We will see", Emily returned. 

Soon after Hanna entered the room. "Caleb is probably chasing A I tried contacting him again but he won't pick up", she said frustrated. 

******TIME SKIP TO SPENCERS HOUSE*****

We were now all dressed up in our dresses for the prom. Even though it wasn't my prom I dressed up still. I was wearing a Bordeaux red dress that was tight at the top and flow on the bottom. 

All moms were in the main house doing what ever while we girls were in the barn with Toby taking pictures and kind of enjoying our selfs. 

"Where is Ali?", Aria asked realizing she still wasn't here. "You know her, she is waiting for the big entrance", Emily joked. 

We were looking at pictures from the prom. "Lucas is there with Jenna?", Hanna asked shocked. While they were chatting about those pictures I tried to contact Mike yet again. 

I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. Why wouldn't he talk to me? A little sad I turned back to the girls talking about the pictures. 

Emily did another swipe and then we saw Alison in the back of the photo. 

"What is she doing there?", Toby asked. "She wants to meet Charles", Spencer figured out. We quickly got in two cars and drove to the prom. It was packed and decorated all fairy style. It was beautiful. 

"There", I said pointing out Alison in the crowd of people. We quickly made our way up to her but she kept running towards the giant maze. 

We finally trapped her. "Ali what are you doing?", I asked. "I'm meeting my brother and you girls need to go, you will just scare him away just like you did in the other time", Ali said. "No wait", Spencer called behind her but Alison was already running into the maze. 

I then saw Caleb and I smiled to myself, my cousin really has tons of luck with him. 

Hanna's POV

"Can I get this dance?", Caleb's voice asked from behind. "What are you doing here or should I better ask where the hell were you?", I asked loudly. 

"Come on one dance I drove all the way. Afterwards we can talk", he said grabbing my hand. We started dancing and I enjoyed it a lot. 

After ten dances he finally told me: " So I was in New York but not with my dad. I brought an apartment with the money I now own for my new job. It's something with computers and I get paid super good, so I can pay your university and a apartment", he told me. "Why do you need and apartment in New York?", I asked. "For us two when it's still your dream", he smiled and I jumped up in his arms in excitement. 

Skylinn's POV

I was just having a drink while me and the others were watching Ali. For a long time she didn't do anything and I started to think. Why isn't Mike here? I hate this feeling. Maybe I should go over to his house. 

Then Alison was gone. I quickly told the others and we ran to the maze to our amaze Clark ran after her. 

Did I mention he was taking photos here? But why would he run after Alison. The guys also followed us. Just like we did with Alison we trapped Clark. 

the guys held him and toby pulled a gun from Clarks jacket. 

"And what of pictures did you want to shoot with this?",Toby asked. "You don't understand let me go", Clark said trying to struggle free. "I'm from the police I can't let you go just like that", Toby said. "I'm from the police too you idiot", Clark said pulling out his police officer license. 

We then let him go so he could run after Alison but we couldn't find her anywhere. "Clark and I already called other officers we will find her", Toby told us. 

That can't happen is Ali okay? I sighed and looked threw the crown which was now looking at us just as always. For one moment I thought I saw Mike but that was probably just me imagining him. 

*****

A/N

Hey guys, I'm back... Thank you for giving me time to finish my finals and I did I survived and I can keep on writing. 

Thank you for reading this book. 

Also Rest in peace xxxtention. 

I love y'all and stay positive 

-V