Chapter 18

Skylinn's POV

This morning I was violently awakened by my so lovely cousin just to drag me with her to the loft to meet Lucas. 

Before I knew it I was styled and dressed kind of nice before Hanna literally dragged me in her car. 

"Why do we have to go this early?", I whined still completely exhausted. "Well, it's actually 11 AM and not that early. I already did some work, worked out, had a nice breakfast and got my self, presentable", Hanna smiled proudly only earning another groan from me. 

"Don't be like that, it was your decision to do the nasty the entire night", Hanna joked. 

"What? Uhm-Uh we di-didn't do that", I protested blushing immediately. "Well, not the entire night, who has that much condition?". 

"I bet you two. Everytime we sleep in the same building I can hear you two the entire night so stop lying", the blonde next to me laughed, making me lose all my words. 

"Oh shut up", I chuckled. 

Soon we made it to the loft, that was owned by Lucas, I hope I mentioned that earlier if not now you know. 

"Welcome home Hanna", Lucas' voice said. "Oh and Skylinn you're also here", he laughed pulling me in a hug. 

Even though Lucas was a weird kid well at least he used to be what I heard about him now is that he is freaking rich. 

"Heyo", I laughed as he spun me around. "I haven't heard from you in ages", he laughed. 

"I know, I'm living in Los Angeles but I have heard a lot about you mister millionaire", I answered smirking. 

"It's not that much but that's awesome", he smiled then turned to Hanna. 

"So I proofed the entire system and made a couple backups. The fireplace is now out of service until we know what exactly went wrong. I am so sorry that happened", Lucas apologized to Hanna. 

"Oh it's fine", she smiled. "It's not even your fault", I whispered. 

After last night where we all knew for sure that it was happening again and after I told Mike, he held me all night. It was heartbreaking to see him worry so much about me when he couldn't do anything. Mike told me he was blaming himself and we should have never returned to Rosewood. 

Now he has an even closer look on me the entire time. I think it's cute but I hope he will stop eventually.  God, he is so cute.

"Skylinn", Hanna said snapping her fingers in front of me. "Oh sorry, I kind of zoomed out. What were you saying?", I asked. 

"Nothing but I said that we are done here and the girls want to meet at the Brew", she laughed shaking her head. 

"Hey Hanna, I will be invited to your wedding right?", Lucas asked suddenly. "Of course Lucas", Hanna smiled giving his arm a little squeeze. 

"You might even be to mine", I smiled holding up my hand. "No way, little Skylinn is engaged but with who?", he asked shocked. 

"Guess", "Mike Montgomery", he smirked. "Ding ding ding, you will come now for sure", I laughed. 

Hanna and I made our way to the Brew then. 

"Look, Ali fell down the stairs in the bed and breakfast her and Elliot are staying in. She's in the hospital because of a concussion", Emily said showing us a selfie from Ali. 

"Do we think it was an accident?", I asked the girls. "Not really. Two of us were already in the hospital because of this prick", Hanna scoffed. 

"That's true", Spencer said. "Have you told anyone about A?", Aria asked.