Chapter 17

Skylinn's POV

After waking up quite late, I immediately went through my phone and Aria was begging us all to come and help her clean up the house.

 So like the good friend I am I quickly slipped on some black high waisted jeans, an oversized beige hoodie and my ankle boots that were kinda heels. 

Before I left I kissed my beautiful fiancé goodbye on the cheek and headed to my car. 

"I can't believe they literally got married last night", I groaned a little annoyed. 

"True, I mean she knew that dude for what three days. they maybe have been on two dates, what happened with the movies or the theater", Hanna sighed. 

"They looked happy", Aria replied. She just told us that Alison and her boyfriend which I only knew as doctor Roland got married by Aria last night. Weird I know.

"I can't believe she did it so quickly".

"Me neither. She just got rid of the annoying bride party", Hanna sighed. 

"What? You love stuff like that", Emily laughed. Hanna was the one that was throwing a brides party tomorrow and she kept whining about it. I knew why because Hanna wasn't sure of her and Jordan's wedding yet.

"Do you still have cake?", I asked changing the subject, rubbing my tummy. All the cleaning had me starving. "Yeah look in the kitchen", Aria said pointing towards the kitchen. 

After Hanna and I got ourselves some delicious cake we made it back to the living room where Aria wanted to show us some pictures from last night. 

The first picture was of Bairen and Ela, they looked incredibly happy, which made my heart melt. "They look so happy and that dress looks beautiful, good job Sky", Emily smiled nudging my shoulder. 

"Thank you", I smiled at her. The next one was from Mike and I basically stuffing our face with cake, don't worry it was meant to be a funny pic. "God you two are just adorable", Hanna laughed. 

Then a picture popped up but Aria and most of the guests were on it even Mike, Hanna and myself. 

"Weird who took that picture? We all are on it", Aria whispered. My gaze fell on a little card in the left corner of the picture. 

"Zoom in on that", I told Aria and I was right it was a message from 'non-A'. 

'Give me the killer'

Aria scrolled through the next two pictures and both were messages:

'until election night...'

'or you lose'

°°°°°TIME SKIP TO THE MARIN HOUSEHOLD°°°°°

"What do you think of this game?", Ashley asked holding up a package saying 'good r naughty'.

"I don't know. Maybe we should just cancel the party", Hanna sighed. "What? Hanna, there is friend flying from New York over. You can't cancel now", Ashley scoffed. 

"But mom". "No Hanna". 

After Hanna's and Ash's little argument we all drove to the loft where the party was planned to be. 

Emily also came over to help set everything up. I was just struggling to form a rose of the pretty paper when I heard Ashley speak up, breaking the way too awkward silence. 

"So Caleb will be staying at the house for this night".

"What?", 

"Yeah, I thought it wouldn't be a big deal. I mean he basically lived with us".