Evil comes in many forms

Why is it that when you need to be somewhere fast it takes forever to get there? Shannon I bolted down the terminal walkway luggage in hand heading for the rental car. I hadn't heard a peep out of Kali which worried me that he'd already taken her out. I couldn't sleep a wink on the plane anxious about what Jared was capable of doing.

"There's the car hurry toss that in the trunk and lets go! If I know Jared he's probably waiting for me at home. But that's no where he's gonna find me oh no I'm not that fuckin stupid!"

He was a smart man Shannon was I would've confronted Jared head on and told him to go fuck himself and kicked his ass. Shannon however warned me that Jared was no joke. And he did tell me why Jared had gone off the deep end. It suprised me I have to say.

"Where are we headed?"

"A hotel by the beach. He has no idea I'm in town and where I will be. Kinda like we are hiding out and hunting him down at the same time ya know? You still upset that I lied and hid that secret from you ?"

"Not upset just let down and disappointed that I thought I knew the real you and it was all a lie? Let's say you hadn't told me anything and we didn't say I love you, would you still had went through with it all?"

Shannon stayed quiet staring blankly ahead, "No I wouldn't have, my guilt for in the way I knew once I got to know you I couldn't do it my heart took over and-"

His eyes moved down to see Jared's name flash on his Bluetooth in the car.

"What should we do?" I can't help but get nervous and scared of what my happen.

"Hello?" He bravely pushed to answer the call.

"My dear brother your in town I see, where are we headed off to?" Jared said sarcastically laughing under his breath.

"None of your business bitch, are you at home with her? I have the other hit in my car how about you meet me somewhere and we finish these two bitches off once and for all!" Shannon winked at me grabbing my hand onto his. "I take it back I want the money more then care about anything else. My loyalty is to family first and foremost brother!"

"You would be trying to set me no would you? Because if you are , then I will kill all four of you keep the money and flee to Mexico a rich bastard!"

"Have I ever let you down?"

Silence then laughter, "Recently you mean?"

" Other then that you twat! Tell me where to meet you I'm eager to see their blood splattered all over the ground before we dump them in the swamp!"  He looked at me and could tell I was frightened that Jared wouldn't believe him.

What if he already killed my best friend and my brother? What if we were to late ? "Listen here you son of a bitch! My brothers in another part of the country so how in the hell do you plan on taking him out?"

"Oh my god really? He's already dead didn't you hear? I'm six steps ahead of you bitch! Call your family if you don't believe me!"

My stomach dropped and I felt pain rip through my heart. Maybe he was lying to get me to come to him, then again what if he's not? "Where's Kali ?" I said in between holding back sniffing and tears.

"She's alive right beside me, I plan on putting her to good use!"

"Meaning what Jay ," Shannon was becoming annoyed and frustrated at Jared stalling on the meet up. "Tell is where she is and if your not a pussy come meet me downtown at the park!"

"Your the pussy you fell for a whore didn't you and bailed on the plan. Wasn't it you that said Giselle was gonna be fun to kill and bleed to death? I think you said I can't make that bitch do anything and she believes every word I tell her even if I said I love you?"

That hurt me, I pulled my hand away and he yanked it right back hanging up the call. "You know he's lying to try and make you hate me, don't let him win babe.  You know I love you and I meant every word when I said it." He touched my face and grabbed my hand into his again.

"I believe you, but what if he really killed my brother what if he's really gone?" I dialed up jay and was furious! "Who killed him Jared give me names so I can go after them!"

"Ask your bestie, should've left  Rome right now I think. I hope she remembered to clean up the blood off her clothes. She was given a choice and that's who won the killing game, to bad really Huh?" 

Blood shot out of my ears I was so mad I could have punched out this glass window!! How could she betray me like this we all grew up together! I called up her number and  it went to voicemail and I let her have it! "How fuckin dare you do this my family Kali how dare YOU!!! I cant believe you could be so cold and heartless! I never wanna speak to you or see you ever again! If you died tomorrow I wouldn't shed a fuckin tear rot in hell you cunt!" I hung up and lost it. 

Jared called back and this time to Shannon's phone requesting video chat. I pushed accept and flipped him off and he just smiled back at me. Evil prick !

"Ohhhhh look who showed up, hello Miss murder! I didn't expect her home so soon, oh wait I lied didn't I?" He pulled Kail in front of him and I felt scared to see her blindfolded and hands tied behind her back. "Say hello baby!"

"Giselle please come quick save me don't let him kill-"

Suddenly the screen went black and he didn't answer when I called back. "Shannon oh my god we have to save her before he does something!"

He stepped on the gas and floored it all the way to the park.

"You think it worked?" Kail said looking at Jay as he untied her hands and removed her blind fold.

"Oh trust me all we have to do is meet them down at the park and the job will be complete. Then you and I will take a much needed trip to Cancun sunbathe on the beach wanted dead or alive running from the law. I'm so glad you see things my way , the dark demonic way!  Mmmmm..your so eager to please, that turns me on!" He kissed her and she held the gun to his head and pretended to pull the trigger.

"You crazy ass bastard let's go! I cant believe she fell for you telling her that I killed her brother I mean How stupid  can someone be?" She pulled his hair and licked his neck biting down as he grabbed her ass. 

He kissed her and snatched the gun from her hand jumping in the car off to the park.

Kali felt nothing,  knowing she was about to set up her best friend, well soon to be dead ex best friend.