The devils touch

"Where are you going ?" She shouted trying to make him stay.

He said nothing and flipped her off.

As he rounded the halls in search of her room he wondered if the other one was messing around with Shannon behind his back in the other room. "Auh there we go, wonder if she's dead yet?" He pulled back the curtain and saw that Giselle was asleep in bed. "I should just end your life now but then again if I do what fun would that be to end this game so soon?!" He stepped over to her bed and pulled back the blankets. Still she didn't wake up. Heavily sedated she had no clue he was in her room. His hand drifted down her body and between her thighs. He grinned big as he saw that she was wearing thin panties.

Her eyes opened suddenly and instead of freaking out to his surprise she smiled grabbing his hand pushing inside her thighs even more and on her pussy. "Shannon I'm so happy you came around finally." She moaned as Jared's fingers slipped inside her core.  "Mmmmm keep going!" 

He leaned down and lowered the hospital gown to reveal her breasts. His other hand massaging each as his fingers slide deeper inside her body.

Her eyes close again as she feels his lips sucking her nipples one by one laying bites as he pulls away.  She can't resist reaching down between Jared's legs feeling his cock growing larger and harder as she strokes it. "Fuck... I think I need your mouth wrapped around that!"  He pumps her pussy even faster and deeper feeling her begin to tighten around his fingers.  Reaching down unbuttoning his pants as quickly as he can she looks over to his massive dick bouncing in the air. He moves closer and grabs her head. Shes eager to feed on his tasty dish opening her wet lips she feels him slide to the back of her throat. He feels different in her mouth thicker and his tip is more plush. Pushing that aside she pleasures him wanting to be relived of her ever building orgasm.

"Oh Jesus Christ your so wet. I bet they can hear your pussy down the hallways. Make me cum you filthy whore!"  He grabbed her head pumping himself over and over in between her lips.

She moaned loudly as she exploded all over his fingers still deeply penetrating her pussy. She could see his eyes rolling back on his head and mouth wide open moaning loudly just as he released his cum into her throat. She swallowed as much as she could before it dripped to the floor below.  "Shannon my god I can't believe-" She stopped and looked up again as her vision became clear again, it wasn't Shannon at all.

"Thanks for the blow job slut! Oh and by the way Your ex bestie just convinced Shannon that they have been together for years and he kissed her too.  Must suck to hear that huh? That mouth might be of use for me again sometime. Shannon must not have been that great during sex because I think you just came enough for me to drown a city."  He sucked his fingers clean, fixed his pants again and left the room. 

"I just wanna die I can't take this anymore, it hurts to bad I've lost him for good. And to her of all people what do I have to live for anymore.  Jared's never gonna stop?!"  She laid her head on the pillow and cried till she fell asleep once more. 

The next day In Shannon's room;

He had woken up from a unrestful nights sleep and was eager to get out of bed to walk. Slipping on a robe he exited the room and down the hall to get some fresh air.  The nurses had advised him he should rest and not push it to much.  He insisted he was ok and needed to just go outside to breath again. As he made his way down the corridor he noticed a familiar name.  That name sticks out for some reason I just can't pinpoint why and how ? He stepped closer to the room and slipped inside. 

"Hey that's my sister!" He sat down in the chair beside her bed watching her sleep. "Your name seems so familiar to me I wish I knew why." Reaching for her hand his thumb massages it wishing she would wake up and talk with him. His eyes became heavy and he laid his head down on the back of the chair and fell asleep.

Giselle awoke a few minutes later and was delighted that this time Shannon was in her room instead of that evil bastard Jared. "You always looks so sexy when you sleep!" Touching his cheek he awoke suddenly looking at her wide eyed and shocked.

"Your my sister why are you touching me like we are together. That's just wrong !"

"I'm not your sister Shannon they lied to you. Ok your girlfriend my names-"

"Giselle, yes I know! But i also know we are related and that's some sick shit to say I'm sexy when I sleep. I'm not into that type of thing and if you are that's foul!"

"I can prove I'm your girlfriend wanna know how I can?" She looked at him quizzically, "I know things about you that she doesn't."

"Ok like what ?"

"I know you love coffee and motorcycles. In fact when we get back to Rome I can prove that because your bike is at our house."

" I don't and haven't lived in Rome your crazy!"

"Only crazy for you , I swear I'm not making this up. I know what you like in bed too. Your not a fan of bondage or bdsm. You like it rough and tying me up but with no toys involved. "

Shannon became aroused at the words she was saying back to him. Lights were beginning to come on the more she spoke. "Ok besides that how else can you prove that we're an item ?"

"How about this ?" She reached around his neck pulling him closer then kissed him. She felt his body loosening up in her touch. His kiss intensified sliding his tongue between her lips. "Convinced yet?"

"No and your one sick fuck for kissing your own brother like that!"

"Says the man who shoved his tongue in my mouth?"
There was no winning this fight to make him believe something he wasn't convinced about in the least. "Fine just go back to her I knew you kissed her already. I hope one day you will see that I'm telling you the truth Shannon. I pray one day your memory comes back and we can be together again.Until then just stay away from me!" She turned away and heard him leave again.

She was at a loss at didn't know how much longer she could stand this distance emotionally from Shannon.