Pain is my pleasure

The house was dark and all I could think of was how much I wanted her out of my life.  She was just a easy fuck to me. I had my fun with her and it was time to let this crazy bitch go. Shannon and that other crazy one had run away to god knows where and I just wanted to be by myself and enjoy my mentally unstable mind. Love don't mean shit to me right now.  Speaking of the devil, blondie walks in and she's glaring at me.  She's gotta be still  fuming about that dirty deed with her sister in the hospital. I'm not sorry i did it I had fun messing with that girl making her think I was Shannon was hella worth it. I'm a mind fuck that no one will ever out do.

"Your being quiet are you up to something evil again?" She sat down and didn't look at me to answer. 

"When are you leaving I'm over this whatever you call it relationship shit?"  I knew that would piss her off. Time to play the game. 

"Your being a dick you know that. I'm not going anywhere just so know. I'm hungry when are we gonna get something to eat." 

"Are you done bitching yet? You have feet go walk your ass to the store and get your own food. I'm headed to the bar I need a drink after dealing with you whinny ass!"  I walked over to the door and she caught me, "What now ?" 

"Your not going anywhere! Your gonna sit right here!"

I felt something in my back and I knew it was a gun. This crazy bitch thinks she's slick! "Go ahead , shoot me! Not like anyone wont hear the gunshots, ya idiot!" 

She grabbed my hair in a fist and moved the gun and under my chin.  "You realize I have the gun and you don't, so that means you will do as I say. Now sit down !!!" 

I walked back with her hand in my hair and I could hear the gun cock not gonna lie my heart was racing and I knew then she might be crazier then I. "I should've killed you and that other bitch."  I looked and see she had fear in her eyes and now was a good time to make my move but at the right moment.

"You love me Jared and I don't believe you when you say you don't.  Your just as crazy as I am you can't deny that.  Say you love me! Or I will kill you dead right here and shove your ass in the river where no one will find you!" 

"Out the gun down and I will tell you how you feel" I'm lying again of corse.  "Cmon don't be stupid out it down!" 

She lowered it down and I grabbed it quickly pushing her down on the couch and pushing her down with my arms aiming the gun at her forehead. "You shouldn't have did what you did, I don't love you and your never gonna hear those words outta my mouth ever so stop holding your breath!"  I pinned her arms over her head and got down by her ear. "I'm not your boyfriend and I will never be your husband! You need to get the hell out of the house and never come back or I promise you I will make your life a living hell you understand me!"  I saw tears coming from her eye and I felt no sympathy whatsoever. Pain to me was pleasure I fully enjoyed it. 

"Let me up!"  She tried to push me off and I saw her cry even more. Again it didn't affect me.  "I said get up you asshole!" 

I stood up and let her leave finally getting out of my life for good  I hope this time. She grabbed her purse and as I was about to shut and lock the door , I heard something hit the door loudly. As I looked around the edge of the door I was shocked, this crazy woman just threw a knife at me through the door. Oh she wants to play the violent game, oh let's play!