o n e

❝Your little nook

Your little nook.

Imani tapped her legs up and down, as she waited for the tour guide to come get her from the waiting room. The young women had no clue that the one and only Mr. Stark would be conducting the tour.

Tony came into view, sending butterflies down to Imani's stomach. She had always looked up to, admired and been a fan of Tony Stark since she had become interested in Math and Science.

He gave the girl a sweet smile before putting a hand out in front of them, "Tony Stark. Very glad to meet you Miss Imani Cole." He mused waiting for her to shake his hand. She stood up nervously and gave an anxiety filled smile before shaking his hand.

She had prayed to god that he did not notice her sweaty palms.

He started off the tour with some jokes and explanations of the things the company did.

"But, I'm assuming you already knew all of that." He joked sending a smile back at her. She smiled once he turned around and starting punching the air and freaking out.

"But, I would hope that none of that would take away your willingness to do a good job, now." He said stopping and turning around. She immediatly stopped and nodded.
"Of course." She said and he nodded before continuing the tour.

She looked around at people and machines typing on computers, reading sheets of paper and creating things.

"Pretty cool,huh." He said glancing back at the girl that was in awe.

They continued the tour before they neared a place where Imani would work.

"Imani Cole, welcome to your nook. I hope you enjoy your stay." He joked as she realized that she had her own space.

"Thankyou, so much Mr.Stark, I will not let you down." She said very excitedly.

"Turn in everything you need to do each day, and you'lll be my favorite in no time." He said before walking off to find Happy or Pepper.

Imani sat down at her desk and spun a few times in the chair.

She immediatley got to work as Tony found Pepper.

"I do really hope Nathan was right about her, if not, I don't know how I'll break it to her. I mean look at her." He said to Pepper who looked up from her Stark Pad to see the young girl spinning in her chair, then descending into her work.

"Is someone caring?" She joked before walking off.

"I don't remember that ever being a trait of mine." He threw back at her, making her laugh.

Tony now went to go tell Nathan that Imani was safe and sound.

Imani was there to work, but things behind the scenes were beginning to fall in place. And her powers were beginning to strengthen.

Hope you guys enjoyed :)