f i v e

imani looked up to see pepper coming towards her. 

"you're dad will be on his way home tomorrow, and right now im getting you food to eat. because tony doesn't how to host." she smiled softly. 

"im starving." imani laughed.

"what do you want? pizza? chiense? tai?" she asked sitting down next to her.

"indian?" imani asked and pepper smiled. 

"of course." she smiled as they started to order.

☆ 

"so how does it feet to co operate a huge empire like stark industries?" imani asked digging in.

"stressful, but i love it. i love tony, we work well together for the main part and so it is a plus." she mused.

"i don't think i could ever work with my partner. my parents didn't exactly get off to the greatest start." she said laughing about stories. pepper smiled at the laughing girl.

pepper knew she needed to protect this one. at all costs. tony too.

"tell me about your sister, zana right?" pepper asked.

"shes amazing. she is so down to earth, hilarious and an amazing baker so for all your wedding needs, shes got ya. " imani winked.

"i'll keep that in mind. how is she coping with everything?" pepper asked, almost hinting that she knew something more from someone.

their dad hadn't said anything about knowing pepper and tony.

"with everything you are going through, i mean." she clarified. 

"i haven't told her. today was when everything began to happen. thank god for tony." she smiled sipping her lassi (indian drink).

thank god that he was there and not someone else, pepper thought.

"does she contain any powers like you?" pepper asked sitting back in the chair.

"mmm. she's um a - witch." imani said unsurely.

"really?" pepper asked and imani nodded.

"runs in the family, eh?" she laughed.

"i guess, my mom was a sliver of the infinity stones. and crap i don't have a clue about." she laughed.

"you don't know? what have you been working on?" pepper grew concerned reaching for her laptop.

"math and science problems that relate to something tony is working on." she said rubbing her eyes.

she was growing exhausted by the minute.

pepper scrolled down the page, and saw that tony had restricted access to crucial information.

"hey, i'll be right back. i need to talk to tony and happy about something." pepper apologized.

"thats fine. im just gonna watch netflix." imani shook her shoulders and took out her phone.

pepper was now on her way to hitting tony, and yell that imani should be allowed to see information that she should, especially- about her mothers death and how imani truly means in this situation.

||
:)