t w e n t y t h r e e

⌁

zana looked over at sam and smiled, the two were getting ready for the day across the bathroom from one another. the two had spent the last two years together, and were enjoying every moment of it. t'challa on the other hand was respecting zana's decision and was keeping his distance. he fucked up, and everyone knows it. 

the two were about to go on a run together , and were going to be out and about all day exploring Wakanda. the two were finally off for a day, and were excited to get outdoors. 

they finally made there way outside towards the running trail, and began at a warm up pace. "on your left." zana smirked before starting to job faster. sam chuckled before catching up to her, making her smile. the two ran for about ten more minutes before stopping to catch a breather at the bridge. "so beautiful." she murmured. sam looked over at her, and agreed. "youre right about that." he smiled. she rolled her eyes, before speaking "you coming?"

the two continued to explore the trails, before coming back for a late lunch. 

"we really needed that." she smiled grabbing his hand as they went inside. t'challa turned the corner and saw the two laughing and swinging there hands together and sighed. "ready?" peter asked the prince. the prince nodded before the two jogged past the couple. zana turned to look back, for a second. she smiled, maybe he was happy afterall.

||

I know so short and so long waited...