t w e n t y o n e

⌁

zana took ahold of ayo's hand and closed her eyes. ayo had been a witch since the age of three, when he set hit nanny on fire. he was imani and zana's cousin on her mom's side. 

"ethera simbola, call to thee loren sity (city)." they spoke at the same time. cap and t'challa watched in amazement as the candles ignited in flames. the power from centuries and centuries of witches were in the palm of there hands. they opened there eyes and walked around the table, one on each side. they looked out the window and watched as the force field that would protect them was put up. them igniting even more power. supernatural power. soon after, they followed cap and t'challa down to the field. 

the army did not want anything to do with cap and began to fight. zana and ayo split up, after giving one another a hug and joined in fighting. imani threw fire at the creatures and the earths elements. 

soon thereafter thanos showed up, and zana caught the eye of the enemy. she followed cap into the forest, not caring if she lived or died. same as cap. cap struggled to keep the hand of thanos away from his face and zana took this oppurtunity. 

the sky turned into night, fire irrupting all around the three of them. zana throwing fire unto fire, trying to burn him in a sense or weaken him for a moment to get the gauntlet. thanos took one look at the girl and flicked his hand, causing zana to fall and nose bleed. 

the fire seized and thor made his way to thanos. zana coughed up blood, as the scene became a blur. 

thanos pinched those ugly purple fingers of his and the whole world shuttered. 

"NO!" she screamed clutching her stomach. t'challa running towards the group with ayo. sam and bucky walked towards them with banner.

t'challa took ahold of the tired and lightheaded zana. 

"what's happening?" she questioned her cousin as she and t'challa sat on the ground. wanda walked over with tears, as we all looked around. 

bucky was the first to go, then sam, then wanda. 

t'challa and zana both blew away....

:)