e i g t h e en

⌁

her body started to burn, her insides erupted on fire. her eyes turning orange, before orange erupted from her hands. thanos has just touched down, the energy and power betewen the stones and imani were evident. tony grabbed ahold of the girl as she fell over, bracing herself for more pain.

the others began to fight as tony took the girl behind a rock.
"stay here." he beckoned before flying off and doing his part in the takedown of thanos. imani's body ignited with great power, standing up she set her eyes on thanos as quill tried to grab the gauntlet.

she flicked her hand towards some boulders and flew them towards him, then another and another. he really didn't know what was hitting him or who. imani grasped the soul power and took control of thanos mind. he fought back confused, before turning around and seeing imani. he tried to throw the girl away, but she prevented him from doing so. quill continuing to pull it off, did and fell back laughing. imani peered over quickly losing focus and in turn thanos regained composure and took the gauntlet back. "no!" imani screamed throwing herself at him once more to no avail.

thanos disapeared, causing a sigh of hard relief for the girl. she fell to her knees as blood trickled out of her nose. "iman!" tony screamed. "peter!" tony also screamed. peter ran towards imani as she grasped her head in pain. she had never felt this before.

"im so sorry." she cried into tony as he pulled in her to his chest. peter and the rest looked on with sadness. "im so sorry." she cried again.

"it's ok." tony said unsure, he didn't know if it was ok. all of them were defeated.

that's when she saw it happen. the snap of the finger.

"mr.stark...i don't feel so good." peter called. the two looked up and over to him. peter was clutching his stomach. imani looked around at the rest of the group, and they too were in dismay.

"mr.stark." peter called out as he was lowered to the ground by tony.

"thanos. he did this." imani exclaimed to tony, as peter began to fade away into dust.

imani brought her hands to her mouth, and her soul power flickering.

she knew exactly where they were going, but had no words to explain it.