t w e n t y s e v e n

"don't do this

"don't do this."

tony spoke pleading to the young girl who was basically his daughter, at this point.

"dont do this? you didnt lose everybody you loved! i have nobody tony!" she spat back.

"is this why you came back? ... to make me feel bad for bringing you into this in the first place?" he asked crossing his arms.

"i dont know, what do you think?" she questioned. things were getting awkward. "my dad knew that if the time came for him- he would pick up his sword and fight again. would you want to disappoint him?" she said before walking out the cabin door. the group spectated in shock. this was more than how much she had spoken to them.

she turned around for a second, "if you dont come- i hope you dont get hurt, alone in the process." she said before heading to the shore.  no body would be here to protect him, that thought scared the hell out of him. that scared her even more.

imani walked out towards the lake, taking in a few deep breathes. steve came up next to her, and spoke.

"he hates himself for what he did to you. you don't see it, but we do." he spoke.

"then why would he not say that to me?" she questioned, looking over.

"Because- he cares too much about you. Cares too much about hurting your feelings. He doesn't want to bring any more pain imani." Steve finished.

"He loves you as his own. Even if he doesn't say it."

Imani looked back towards tony and have a small smile.

Maybe she could forgive him.

Thankyou so much for 70k guys!! I hope you are staying safe.