f o u r t e e n

zana woke up with a jolt, her head pounding

zana woke up with a jolt, her head pounding. zana hadn't come home last night, so as a worried sister she stayed up as long as she could but even truly passed out. a pounding sounded at her front door, scaring the crap out of her. she wrapped the blanket around her body and opened the door.

her blanket dropped, as she stared into the eyes of sam wilson aka falcon.

"wha-what are you doing here sam?" she questioned her ex boyfriend from highschool. bucky looked down laughing, as the other rolled his eyes. 
"ive been sent here to retrieve you, captain america is asking for your assistance." 

zana walked towards captain america, who gave her a kind smile. he could tell she was freaking out about everything that was going on.

"where is my sister?" was the first thing that came out of her mouth. steve rogers spoke rather quickly, " she is with tony. in space." he repsonded causing the older sister to freak out. "but we are told you are powerful just like her." he spoke carefully. zana nodded before crossing her arms, "so? what do you need me for?" 

"we need you to help us, vision,sam,bucky and wanda. king T'challa will also be helping us, and lending us a headquarters for the time being." he finished.

"king T'challa?" zana asked closing her eyes before looking down. sam noticed a soft quiver in the young woman. 
"i take it you know him?" wanda asked in her thick accent.

"i knew-" zana looked up, "we were very good friends and alliances when I lived in africa with my family. The royal family of Africa at the time." zana finished turning around. sam eyes grew wide, as he had never known that about her family. 

she hadn't heard that name since they left africa, at a young age. 

"i need to see him. them." she turned around powerfully, her face strong.

sam looked at the once love of his life and was amazed by power she possessed, her shrill confindence and attitude. something he desperetly missed about her.

t'challa would have changed, as did zana. she hadn't seen him since they day they left when they were on the aircraft flying over his kingdom- the now and then new Royal family of Africa. 

hopefully this would bring imani home as soon as possible.

"we leave at dawn."