t w o

Imani and Zara made there way through the suburbs of New York City

Imani and Zara made there way through the suburbs of New York City. The two were going to a book store outside of the city for a research project, Imani had for English: Medieval and Fairytales class.  The class name says enough, thank goodness it's an elective.

The two made there way towards the entrance of the funny bookstore. The reason it was funny because, who the hell believes in witches and goblins and the devil in the way these folklores were written??

They stepped inside and was greeted by a old lady who seemed very excited to have customers.

Imani immediatly strolled through the Old British Classics and Zara went through the 'witch' section just for fun.

It took the sisters an hour to figure out what Imani wanted to get and leave. They also had never felt so spooked before.

As they were walking out, Imani decided she was going to drive home so Zara waited by the door for Imani.

Zara opened a witch book and laughed that people actually thought this was real.

Wind whipped into Zara's face and it threw her back. It was not normal wind, it was stronger than that. Like a magical force. Imani pulled up to a frigthned Zara, she immeditly got out and put her hands on her arms.

Whenever Zara got a weird look on her face like this, it usually meant that something was wrong.

There dad being hurt, something happening in Africa etc.

This time Zara knew something was very,very wrong.

||
Hope you guys enjoyed :)