t e n

⌁

imani walked out of her bedroom, and saw the one and only tony stark sitting beside her sister on the couch. "what is he doing here?" the young girl spat, walking into the living room.

"imani..." zara trailed off, worried about her sister. tony had just finished talking to zara about letting her come live with him and pepper for her safety and training.

"no, the reason dad is dead is because of him. dad wouldn't have gotten back into super hero stuff if it was not for him." imani defended herself, beginning to become angry. she balled her fist , staring at her mentor. "no, imani. It was dad's decision all along. not tony's." zara stated standing up.

"you have every right to be angry, but tony is only here because he only wants the best for you. tiger.." she began. "i know that all you want to do is change things, which hurts like hell because if you do, everything changes. even if you don't believe me now..tony will explain everything. i promise." zara smiled wrapping her arms around imani. they shared a moment before they heard a boom.

"what was that?" tony spoke into his phone or walkie. "i just came from dr.stranges place." tony added.

"you may wanna get down here, tony." rhodes stated.

"what? whats going on?" imani questioned looking up.

tony looked up smiling, "time to show em what youre mad of kid."

:)))