s i x

⌁

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

imani spent the night at stark tower, surrounded by fluffy pillows and silk pajamas, making her heart warm.
today was the day her dad was coming over to meet stark and pepper. imani being nervous was an understatement.

a voice came over head, alerting the three that imani's dad had arrived. that he was on his way up.

"cole." tony started walking towards the elevator.

"stark." he said bro hugging.

imani's mouth opened and gawked. what the hell was happening.

"oh did i forget to mention, that we knew one another?" tony smirked twirling around.

"something you did forget..." imani whispered.

"hi dad." imani said walking over to her dad and hugging him.

"how do you guys know one another, again?" she said peering over to stark.

"well, do you want to tell it?" stark asked and cole nodded.

"so....about thirteen years ago. when we came to new york to live." he began sitting down.

"i was in need of a job, and stark hooked me up after i messed up a bit." he continued. 

"that's when i met you all. i had heard that somebody was locked up, whom had applied for a job here at my fathers company. "   "let's say i got angry at someone and my powers went off."

"as happy went to go bail him out, because he was going to be filling the role of a testing subject- i went over to make sure you guys were ok. your father had mentioned you two in the interview."

"hmmm." imani pondered. "that's what you looked vaguely familiar." imani spoke.

she looked up from her lap towards her necklace. she touched it.

she was somewhere else. 

||
sorry for slow updates and short ones....more coming soon