s e v e n

⌁

  ⌁

imani looked at her surroundings. the moon bearing down on the young girl, she saw a young girl standing by the door. 

she was peering through the door, watching two grown men. imani tiptoed towards the door and recognized herself. 

puffy short hair, brown innocent eyes, full of hope and wonder.

the two men's voices grew louder, scaring the young child back into bed. she hadn't noticed the grown imani at all.

what the hell was happening?

why was she here?

either way, she made her way outside the door and watched the two men walked down the hall. imani quickly following behind, taking notice of her sisters bedroom door. 

maybe a quick detour, would be ok? she reasoned.

imani opened her sisters door, to see her sleeping soundly. imani sighing softly, she hopped back out to the hall way and followed her father and the other man. 

the three of them soon reached the basement, her father touching the book shelf and pulling a book high up back a bit. tony- she finally recgonized. 

"this is where you have important meetings?" tony mused, looking over at the tired man.

"my daughters can't disturb me then." imani's father said before sitting down at his desk and turning to tony- whom looked around his secret hideout.

she saw shadowey figures all around her, she saw what seemed to be little girls playing and finding the room. tony and nathan staying within the basement general area. she saw hundreds of scenarios. it didn't last long. 

the floor,and walls began to blur. imani looked around confused and dazed, and soon noticed she was back at stark tower. 

tony, pepper and nathan surrounded the terrified young girl. 

she is  power, and time.

||
:)

next chapter will be longer