f o u r

⌁

Imani trugged into her seat at Stark Industries and stared at her computer. She had no energy. Something inside her had kept waking her last night. She hadn't said anything because A.her dad was out of time for a week, and B. her sister was having the hardest time accepting her powers.

Tony noticed the young women in deep thought in pain and ordered everyone in the lab to leave. There work day was over.

Imani got up and and as she was lifting her bag and turning, Tony popped up at her side and had her sit back down.

"Something's up." He said walking into the open section in the middle of the lab and brought up her recent work.

"So?" She questioned, attitude thick.

"Your work. Imani Cole has regressed." he motioned his hand and her very recent work popped up. She rubbed her face with her hand and leaned back in her seat.

"So, tell me whats up." He said standing in front of her desk.

"I don't have to tell you anything. I am a teenager, something is always up." She spat before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Your bag." Tony picked it up and held it out.

Imani had been fuming with anger before she had walked out of the door this morning, and now it rose to a new level- she had never known possible. She had no idea why she was angry.

Her brown eyes flashed red, and her brown hands radiated with red. Her anger had consumed her.

Tony stood amazed and filled with wonder.

She was the missing piece, that he had been searching for.

"Holy shit." he breathed.

Imani looked up with terror filled eyes and trembling hands.

A few tears filtered out of her and the red stopped. Her anger has ceased for the moment.

"What just happened to me?" She questioned.

"I think I may know." He gave a small brief smile before handing Imani her bad and ushering her towards the floor above.

:))