1. Jasmine

Jazzy's POV.
My name is Jasmine. Jazzy or Jaz for short. I have four friends: Shelby, Hazey, Kiley, and Alexis.

"What are you doing?" Shelby laughed.

"Mixing the dough," I answered.

"You are mixing the opposite ingredients," Shelby giggled.

"I'm what?" I screeched, looking down at the cookie mix and groaning in annoyance.

"See, first you do-" She didn't get any farther in her demonstration, for I threw batter at her.

Her mouth dropped, feeling offended. Kiley walked into the kitchen, only to duck in surprise when Shelb threw cookie batter at me. I stepped to the side at the last second.

"Don't make a mess," Alexis seethed from in the living room.

"Shut it, Child," I barked playfully.

"Guys, calm dow-oh crap," Kiley yelled, jumping out of the way of a large clump of cookie dough.

"Shelby and Jasmine," Shelb's mom gasped when she saw her kitchen. "Clean this mess up and go to bed." She went back to bed after that.

"Night," Hazey mumbled.

"Night," Lexi said.

"Night," Kiley yawned.

I hugged Shelb, each whispering a 'night,' and I went to the couch and dosed off after that. Shleby went to her room.

---

The next morning I woke up, it was school time. I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom.

---

By the time I finished and came back out, everyone was gathering their bookbags.

I reached the couch, unplugged my phone, slipping it in my back pocket, and grabbed my book bag.

We walked out the door, heading for the bus stop. The bus stopped, and Alexis, Kiley, Hazey, Shelby, and I hopped on.

Our bus has 15-20 stops. I know, more kids. How do we deal with them? Kiley, Hazey, and Alexis sit with each other while Shelby and me sit in the same seat.

---

We got off the bus about an hour later and walked through the doors of school. Just another day of school. Or so, I thought.