11. The First Date

Jazzy's POV.
Jesse pulled into a parking lot and parked the 4-wheeler. I lifted my head up to find no cars what so ever. All there were was motorcycles, 4-wheelers, scooters, and tractors.

Jess cut the engine off, hopping down from the vehicle, and picking me up. He set me on the ground gently.

"Jay, where are we?" I asked, nearly above a whisper.

"Jazzy, welcome to my father's planetarium with an aquarium implanted inside."

"Wait! Does that mean there is a place for stargazing?" I rambled out loud.

"Yes. And my father shows the constellations through a projector," Jesse explained.

"Wow," I breathed.

"I know, right?" he chuckled lowly.

Shelby's POV.
"Wait, why are we stalking them again?" Alexis asked quietly.

We (Hazey, Kiley, Alexis, and I) are currently behind a bush, watching -aka, stalking- Jesse and Jazzy.

"Because, I need to be here in case he harms my best friend. And if he does, I'll be the first to attack him," I answered, not even bothered that I just threatened to harm someone.

Can you blame me. I am very overprotective when it comes to my friends being hurt physically or emotionally. I will literally kill anyone who harms them in anyway possible.

Hazey's POV.
I think Shelby has lost her mind. Well, not completely. I mean, I would do the same thing. No one harms my friends and gets away with it.

I will punish them one way or another. So, I guess she has a point.

"Good point, Shelb. Let's move," I called out in a hushed tone.

"Yeah," Kiley agreed.

"Let's do this," Alexis said, determination clear in her voice.

Jesse's POV.
I know I can sense something or someone. More than one. I close my eyes and concentrate really hard. How can I sense someone's presance. Oh well. Probably just my hormones getting the best of me.

"Jay, are you okay?" Jasmine called faintly. I opened my eyes, looking down at her. She's perfect and so innocent. (Or so I think...(<-Shelby+Hazey says I should be careful. She may look innocent, but they say she is deadly if you get on her bad side. I hope I won't have to find out if that is true or not.))

"I'm fine, Jasmine. Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. Now come on. My father is waiting with the tickets."

"Okay," she said, not fully believing my little lie. We walked up to the entrance. My dad stopped me, grinning down at me.

His head moved to the girl who was examining the plants outside the building. I smiled softly at her innocence.

"Who's your girlfriend, son?" my dad asked me. Jasmine's gaze snapped toward us, blushing like crazy.

"Dad," I warned.

"We're not actually dating, sir," she confirmed.

I glared at my father, who was chuckling darkly. Oh no. What is going on in his brain. Please tell me it's nothing stupi-

"Not yet. Here's your tickets. Have fun."

I mentally face palmed myself. Of course. It's always something stupid. Why, why?

I snatched the tickets from him and grabbed Jasmine's hand. She was giggling up a storm. (Note: she was still blushing a serious deep red.)