24. Alice

Tanya (above/Alice's wolf(Jesse's sister))
------------------------

Alice's POV.
A knock comes at the door. I suddenly drop my books and freeze. Who could that be? I cautiously walk toward the door.

It could be brothers! Tanya yips playfully.

What if it's not? I ask her shakily.

Tanya growls protectively from beside me. She knows I'm right. The smell from outside does not smell like Jesse or Jose.

Alice - Jess, Jose, is that you outside the door?

Jesse - No. We're at the park, why?

Alice - Someone's outside.

Jose - *growls* We're on our way, stay there.

Alice - Please hurry!

It's not our brothers, is it? Tanya snarls, stepping in front of me. I shake my head in fear.

I'm scared.

I know. I'll protect you.

I nodded. My body shivered. Me being scared is an understatement. I'm petrified.

I took a deep breath, and I slowly unlocked the door, opening it with caution. Standing there, is the Werewolf Council's Alpha, some guards, and the Council's Alpha's son, Jason. Jase looks me dead in the eye, and his lips part slightly. I bit my bottom lip nervously.

Tanya growls in approval, but snarls at Jason when she catches me in discomfort under his gaze. I look at her in shock of what she just did. She glares at the men then turns to me barking. I smile at her before turning to the Council members.

"Can I help the Council with something?" I ask, ignoring Jason's intense gaze on me.

The Alpha puts his hand out for mine, and I put mine in his as he kisses my knuckles. This shows the sign of respect to an Alpha female or a Luna by a male. Females to them is just a friendly hug.

The line through went as it should have until I came to Jason, the final male (or boy). I smile when he reaches his hand out, and he pulls me close, kissing my neck when I do give him my hand. His father, Alpha James, chuckles softly, and the warriors teases poor Jason. He growls in a warning tone and inhales my scent.

Tanya pants quietly behind me, and I laugh. She rolls her eyes and growls. She literally comes closer to me making me put my hands up in surrender backing up into the house. She strikes, licking my face when I fall backwards from the arm of the couch and on to the cushions.

I push at her chest to release myself from her. I growl at her when she doesn't budge. She looks down at me and does a wolf smirk.

Did you just challenge me, human? She barks playfully.

"Sontin!" I hear my mate's (Jason's) voice ring through the house. Then he walks in when I don't feel Tanya on me anymore.

Sontin - No, but I did.

Tanya - I'm an Alpha's daughter! You really want to challenge me, Sontin?

Sontin - Only if you're my reward.

Tanya rolls her eyes.

You got yourself into that, I chuckled as I watch my wolf battle against her mate.

Shut up, you big meanie! Help me! She orders. I pretend to think for a moment then giggled.

Nope.

"I'm going to take a shower. Since a specific wolf slobbered or drooled all over me," I tease. I walk out of the room and to my bedroom.

Not before Tanya yelled at me, "Jerk!"

"Love you, too, Tany!" I call back.

When I reach my room, I walk into the bathroom and shower quickly. I wrap myself in my towel and walked into the main part of my room.

I seen Jason on his phone, sitting on my bed. Don't get me wrong, I am very embarrassed, but I don't show it. I walk to my closet door, and I stop.

Jason glances up at me and smirks. I roll my eyes, giving him a bit of sass in my facial expression; I put my hands on my hips, taunting him into explaining himself.

Jase slowly stands from the bed, but he uses his werewolf speed to rush towards me, embracing me.

"What can I do for Mr. Council Alpha Boy?" I tease. I run my fingers through his dark hair as he burries his face in the crook of my neck. He snarls playfully.

"Get dressed. I'll tell you when you're done," he sighs.

"Intimidating and a bossy mate. The bossy part is my part," I say, smacking his chest, teasingly. I earn a warning growl from him. I turn on my heel and walk into my closet.

Alice - Jose, don't worry about me. It was just a friend, the Council's Alpha.

Jose - What did they want?

Alice - Probably just needed to check on the Alpha Females and Lunas.

Jose - Okay. You good then?

Alice - Yes.

Jesse - Be careful.

Alice - I will.

I throw on some Jean shorts, a black top, and blue Nikes. I walk out, and I immediately regret it.

Tanya runs at me, leaping into my arms and making me trip backwards into Jason, who catches me, holding me protectively.

"What's wrong, baby," I ask Tanya in a soothing voice. She's whimpering, and Sontin is in the room in a flash.

"My dad linked me, telling me that there are drunk bikers at the door, and one tried to grab Tanya," Jason snarls.

"And one grabbed my scruff, dragging me down the steps," Sontin growls. I gasp in pure terror and start to bounce a frightened Tanya in my arms gently.

"But if it wasn't for Randy, I wouldn't have gotten out of his hold," Sontin finishes.

"Who's Randy?" Tanya whimpers.

"The wolf who shifted and bit into that guy, who grabbed you and the one who took me. Well, tried. He didn't get far," Son explains. Tany nodded her large head.

"Come here, Sontin," Jason calls for his wolf. He has anger filled eyes for those jerks, who tried-yet failed-to take his wolf from him.

Sontin obeys Jay and walks into his arms. Jason picks Sontin up carefully, examining his scruff. He kisses the top of his wolf's head before hugging him tightly.

"Let's go downstairs, shall we?" Tanya asks, and we all nod in agreement, heading down the steps.