26. Jazzy's Place

Axel (Jesse's wolf)

Jesse's POV.
My wolf growls, sick of this male elk already. He is making my sister suffer. My paw shoots through the male's chest, and my claws peirce into his heart, ripping it from is chest. She would've done the same for me.

Jose's POV.
I howl as I shift back into my human form. I pick up my little sister, and Jesse gives Diana a ride. We race off back to my mate's house.

Once we arrive, we check to make sure the coast is clear. I nod, and we rush up the stairs to Jazzy's room. She actually has three bedrooms attached to her room.

Jesse - Are all of the rooms yours, baby girl?

Jazzy's - Well, the whole seventh floor is mine, so yes.

Jose - My little one...

I catch Jesse's wolf roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye, and I chuckle lightly.

"Where is everyone staying?" Dalton asks suddenly.

"And, my dad said that he and the warriors went home, leaving Randy with me," Jason pipes up.

Jazzy - Hold on. I am going to change.

Jesse - Can I come? I need to change too.

Jazzy - Go to the closet.

Jesse heads for the closet, and Jasmine trots into the bathroom. When they come back, Jazzy grins, looking at me. I tilt my head in confusion, raising a brow. She rolls her eyes, shaking her head.

"Okay, so, there are twelve bedrooms up here with two double beds in each. That's twenty-four beds and there's twenty-one of us. There is only one bed in my room, so I'm sleeping alone. That leaves an even number, so two rooms will be spare rooms," Jazzy explains. Too much information for my poor, dead brain.

"Where will each of us sleep, my love?" I question. She giggles.

"I sleep alone,
Jose and Jesse,
Alice and Jason,
Dalton and Anthony,
Brian and Craig,
Jaydian and Luke,
Hazey and Shelby,
Kiley and Alexis,
Sandy and Diana,
Sebastian and Rex,
and finally, Randy and Harry."

"So, you're saying that Jason's the only one who gets to sleep with his mate?" Jesse whines.

"I don't mind sharing a room with my baby bro," I shrug.

"Okay. My family is out, visiting my sister for a few weeks before bringing her here. My parents have the second floor, Zac has the third, Jeffery's got the fourth, and my sister, Emily, wanted the fifth. Alrighty then, night, night people," Jasmine smiles. "Girls show them where to go, the one on my left stays empty for my mate's, and the last end ones on the right are the spares. My friends have the ones across from mine and my mate's rooms, and everyone else picks their room, with their partner."

Jazzy's POV.
Everyone leaves my room apart from my two mates. They look at me expectantly. My eyes widen the I see Jesse's cheekbone.

"Oh my gosh, Jesse, what happened?" I panic. It's bruised with a very deep, fresh cut.

"I'm okay, I promise," he says, but I shake my head.

"Let me clean it," I insist. I check for any cuts on Jose and he has a somewhat deep one on his palm.

I sit them on the edge of my bed as I hurry into my bathroom, grabbing what I needed, coming out, and started on Jesse.

"You worry too much," Jesse grumbles, which earns a slap on his chest from me. I finish with him, and I move on to Jose's right palm.

"I am not worrying too much. I don't want to loose you idiots over an infection," I answer after I finish cleaning my older mate's hand.

Jesse chuckles, thowing me on the middle of the bed before crawling on top of me.

"Uhm...what are you doing?" I breathe out.

"Goodnight kiss?" he pouts, cocking his head to the side. I pull his head closer, kissing his forehead. Jesse snarled lowly. I get out from under him, and I kiss Jose.

"Totally unfair," Jesse pouts, glancing away from me. Tears start to form in his eyes. I sit on my knees on my bed in front of him.

I pull him close, kissing him softly. My first kiss was with him. He pulled me on to his lap, so that I had my legs around his waist. Soft lips kiss my neck, making sparks shoot throughout my neck.

Knowing that it was my other mate, I tangle my fingers through both of their hair. I pull away to breathe, and Jesse moves his head to kiss my shoulder. Jose rubs his nose up my neck to behind my ear.

"Can we sleep with you tonight?" he whispers. I exhale a shaky breath, and I nod in agreement.

Monday's update.