20. How?

Jasmine's Crotch Rocket motorcycle.

------------

Jazzy's POV.
Jesse and the others finished off those boys quickly, but I did have a hard time separating Jose and Jesse from the one that had a knife at my throat and the other one trailing his hand down the middle of my body.

Jose is still tense and keeping a close distance between him, Jesse, and I. Jesse is shaking in anger and threatening to go back to kill the kids who trapped me and Alexis. My breath was shaky, and I was cautious of what I did.

But, one question is still nagging at me. Why are the two brothers equally overprotective of me? What am I exactly to them that is similar. Sure, Jesse is my Boyfriend, but what is Jose to me? The world may never know.

The suspensful silence is killing me. Should I say something? Yes, no? No, yes? Oh screw the undying questions. I decided to end the silence.

"What happened back there? Why did you say that they would regret getting out of the ropes without your permission? How did you even know that they would get out with how tightly you tied the ropes?" I speak.

Jose inhails a sharp breath, and Jesse glances at me with horrified eyes.

"I'm tired of being in the dark. Tell me! Please!" I beg my boyfriend and his brother.

My friends follow behind us in silence, like they knew something I didn't. Why would they know? Obviously because I'm not trusted.

"Jazzy, you'll look at them in a completely different way that you know now," Shelby defends. By now, we all stopped walking.

"And I thought you guys said that we were never supposed to lie to each other!" I yell as an overwhelmed feeling coursing through.

"We're not lying, Jaz. Please listen to us. You don't know what your answer will be," Hazey pipes in.

"And you do!" I exclaim. "Of course you do. How could I not have saw this coming."

"Jaz, what are you talking about?" Kiley questions.

"You knew this the entire time. You never tell me. You are the ones who leave me out of things that I should know. I told you everything about me, and for years we've all been friends. I never kept anything from you! Except one thing that happened recently, and that was why I was snappy this morning. WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUST AND LOYALTY TO EACH OTHER?"

"Jasmine, please calm down," Alexis tries to relax me.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST FOUND OUT THAT NOT ONLY MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS BROTHER DONT TRUST ME, BUT MY BEST FRIENDS, WHO I'VE TRIED OVER AND OVER TO KEEP WITH ME DON'T TRUST ME!" I spat back.

I was p*ssed by now, and all eyes in the 'group' were on me. My breathing was unleveled as I felt tears of betrayal formed. I can't believe that my very own friends would keep this big of a secret from me.

"Jazzy, calm yourself!" Shelby cries out.

My body is burning like a wildfire. My bones are popping out of place and reshaping. I hiss in pain, and I drop to my knees, wrapping my arms around my stomach. As I cry out in pain, Jose kept the others from touching me, and Jesse crouches down with me. He whispers sweet things to me as I release out a scream of pain.

My bones pop everywhere, and my nails start to grow harder, longer, and rounder. What is happening to me?

Jesse's POV.
'How is this happening to mate?' my wolf, Axel, whined in my head.

'Last time we checked, she was clearly human,' I reply, very worried about my little mate.

I whisper, what I hope, is soothing words to her.

Jose's POV.
My wolf's name is Wesley.

I stare in horror, watching my mate scream in agony. I try to keep the girls from touching her, or she'll be in more pain than she is in now. One thought crossed my mind. I swear, if he bit my mate, I'll kill him!

"You bit her, didn't you, Jesse?" I rage in anger.

"No, I didn't!" he defends himself.

My mate tries to speak, but ends up barking. My eyes widened. What the h*ll?

----------
Here's Friday's update.