27. The Race

Jesse's friends

I added this song because it's awesome and it relates to the story! It's called "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield.

Recap: (Jazzy's POV.)
I pull him close, kissing him softly. My first kiss was with him. He pulls me on to his lap, so that I have my legs around his waist. Soft lips kiss my neck, making sparks shoot throughout my neck.

Knowing that it was my other mate, I tangle my fingers through both of their hair. I pull away to breathe, and Jesse moves his head to kiss my shoulder. Jose rubs his nose up my neck to behind my ear.

"Can we sleep with you tonight?" he whispers. I exhale a shaky breath, and I nod in agreement.

Jazzy's POV.
I wake up the next morning. Two pairs of arms are wrapped around my waist, a forehead reasting in the crook of my neck, and another on mine.

I move my head to look at the boys on me. Jose is in front of me, and Jesse is behind me.

I wiggle in their grips to be set free. Finally getting free, I quickly, yet quietly, rush to the bathroom, and I did my business.

Walking out, I pause to think of a master plan to get the boys up. I crawl on to the bed, and get on Jose. I kiss him lightly, rubbing my nose up towards his ear.

"Wake up, Jose," I whisper softly. His shirtless body freezes as he groans. Jose yawns, rolling over, and pinning my small frame under his. Kissing my neck, his one hand rests beside my head, and the other curls around my side.

"This was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning," Jose mumbles, looking over my body.

"Yeah, yeah. I have to get your brother up. Let me go," I order.

"Why?" he whines like a kid.

"Now," I say sternly.

"Fine. You're no fun."

Rolling off of me, Jose hops off the bed and heads to the bathroom. I giggle, rolling my eyes, but I move on to my next victim. I mean...my next 'mate'.

"Jesse, time to get up," I whisper quietly.

"Already?" Jesse grumbles.

"Yes. Now come on. That race is today. You know? The one we signed up for?"

"Crap!" Jesse shoots up on the bed cursing under his breath. He runs his hand over his face, groaning in annoyance.

"What time is it, little one?" Jose calls out when he exits the bathroom. I glance over at the clock.

"6:58," I answer.

"What time does it start?" Jesse groans.

"Do I look like freaking Google or something?" I shriek.

The boys nod as I groan, covering my face with my hands.

"10:30," I reply. "Now go get ready, Jesse. Now."

Jesse nods, heading for the bathroom. I eye the bed. I should start up my bike. I told the girls that I would get ready in Shelby's room.

I get off the bed, grab my clothes and head to Shelby's room. I meet Alexis and Kiley outside of Shelby and Hazey's room.

"Yellow," Kiley cheers.

"Hello," Alexis laughs.

"Hey," I reply.

"Let's go in," Alexis suggests. Kiley and I nod in agreement. We all step into Shelb and Hazey's room, and Shelby grabs me, pulling me off to the side.