29. Back to School

Alice's friends

Jazzy's POV.
My alarm rings. I sit up, hitting dismiss. Crap. I forgot. Christmas break is over.

I hop out of bed, shower, dress, and wake everyone else up. When I get to my mates' room, I knock. Jesse, who is shirtless, opens the door. It must be a guy thing: rarely ever wearing a shirt to bed.

Jose groans as Jesse pulls me in the room. Slamming the door shut, Jose winces, looking up. I'm wearing a black tee, light blue jeans, and a blue sweatshirt with black shoes. Jose sits up in bed, rubbing his eye.

"Do you seriously think it's a good idea to wake us up twenty minutes before we need to?" Jesse whispers in my ear.

I gulped.

"Uh-uhm. I was going to make breakfast. So, I thought you could use the extra minutes to get ready and for me to make breakfast," I stutter.

"You're so sweet, baby girl, you know that?" Jose asks. I look down at the floor.

"I'm going to..." I trail off, pointing to the door.

Sprinting out the door, I make breakfast, we eat, and we leave for school.

"Who's ready to go back to school?" Jose asks from the driver seat in his dad's car.

"Not me," I mumble.

"Well, that's too bad, now isn't it, sweet pea?" Jesse smirks.

"Yup."

-----------------------

I will be very busy tomorrow, so I gave you guys an early Monday update. I'm at cheer camp, but I will be done by Wednesday.