35. Third Time's a Charm

Jazzy's POV.
Maddien, Belle, and I walk through the doors to the party. Guess who comes out of the blue?

Y'all know the person very well.

My Hazey.

"Hazey?" I gasp in astonishment.

"The one and only," she laughs hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to look for you. Duh."

"Awe...that's so sweet of you," I coo.

"Don't expect me to do it again," she sneers.

"We're going to go grab another drink, Hazey will you join us?" Belle asks, and Hazey nodded.

"I'll wait here," I say as they walk away.

Arms snake around my waist, and a chin rests on my shoulder. I freeze as I feel warmth and tingles fly across my skin.

"Hello, mate," he growls huskily.

Hazey's POV.
I'm almost seventeen now.

I can't believe I found Jazzy again! Too bad Alexis, Kiley, and Shelby won't be joining us ever again. They have their own lives.

Shelby (16 years old) is in Seoul Korea living her life.

Kiley has a finance named Herrik. She's also pregnant with a boy, who she decided to name the little fella Jacob when he's born.

And Alexis has a husband named James and two girls, Abby and Lydia.

I walked with the two girls to the bar. I slightly turned to see a man all over Jasmine.

What the heck?
Does he want a death wish?
Because he'll get one.
From me.

Jazzy's POV.
Third times a charm...I think. I turn around in the boy's arms and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm Rylan," he breathes out, staring into my icey blue eyes.

"Jasmine."

"Beautiful name, my little moon," he growls huskily in my ear.

I blush, only able to nod at his compliment, and he just chuckles at my nervous state, that was caused by him by the way.