28. The Winner

Jose's friends

Jose's POV.
"No. You're hurt," one of the pack members argues.

Other engines sounded through the woods, and I seen the medical team, Jesse, and Harry.

"Jazzy," Jesse cries out. He hops off his four-wheeler and sprints to us.

"I'm fine. Let me race," she protests.

"She's a werewolf. Let her heal quick and then she can get back in the race," one of the pack doctors muttered so the human doctors couldn't hear.

I nod, looking at my little mate.

"Who did this? I will hunt them down and kill whoever harmed you," Jesse stalks forward. Three pack warriors had to restrain him from going after the human racer.

Twenty racers - nine humans, three pack members, six pack warriors, Jazzy, and myself.

"I think it's healed. Still slightly sore, but it's healed," Jazzy whispers. I smile down at her, and I check her wrist.

"It's healed," Wesley, my wolf, said from beside me. I glance over at him.

Only werewolves and other mythical creatures can see a werewolf's wolf. Humans can't unless they are mates.

"All right, let's get back in the race. That kid must be far ahead," Jasmine announces. I growled lowly.

Jazzy's POV.
I pick up my motorcycle with ease, and I hop on.

I start up the engine and pull on my helmet. Jose glances at me. Jesse looks worried.

I'm fine, I assured them in the mind link.

Crystal, my wolf, gets in a position, ready to sprint when I ride.

Ready? Crystal yips in my mind.

I nod, Ready.

Let's do this.

I push my bike forward, gaining speed as I raced on the dirt path with the pack.

Trees whip passed me as I flew through the whipped woods. After a few minutes, I catch a glimpse of the racer who hurt me. Jose growls in my mind. He doesn't like the idea of me getting hurt.

I twist the gas handle, going up on my back wheel, before going back down on two.

Jose - Careful, darling. You may be a good showoff, but you can still get hurt.

Jesse - Little one, why are you making me crave you so much?

Jazzy - Because I'm a good girl, and good girls are good.

I giggled at my own joke.

Jose - You are so getting punished.

Jazzy - Can't wait.

The guy in front looked back at me when we came back on the track. He looked forward and cursed loudly.

"And, the competitors are back on the race track," the starter announced.

Signiture move time.

"Is Jasmine going do her secret move today? Let's hope. Everyone watch #27 out there on the feild," the vice starter suggested.

Well, looks like I'll do it after all. I did it for the past three years. Yup, since I was 10.

I drive past the guy in first place, and I cross the finish line. Jesse becomes antsy on his four-wheeler, and Jose stops his motorcycle after he won third place, after a pack warrior, being uneasy.

I grinned as I yank the front of the bike up, driving up the wall. I pull the front backwards when I reach the top, pulling the whole bike with it.

It makes a half circle before landing. I put the kickstand up, cutting off the engine, and climbing off. The crowd roared. I took my helmet off, hanging it on the mirror and handle. I made a high-V with my arms.

My friends exit the stands with Jesse, and come attack me with congratulations and hugs. I hug Jose tightly, after hugging my friends, and I wrap my arm around Jesse's neck. We kiss for a second before a wave of awes went through the stands.

Jesse smirks, and hugs his brother. They smile at each other before laughing. I stare at them with amusement, cocking an eyebrow.

I shake my head. The girls, who are behind me, are either grinning like Shelby and Hazey, or bursting out with laughter like Alexis and Kiley.

Usually we would be in the next race, but they cut it into three different days.

"Let's go home," Jose says.

"Yeah that hotel cabin we made," Rex pipes in after arriving with they rest of the gang.

"One, or several stories?" Alice asked.

"Ten stories," Sebastian answers.

"Nice," I comment, with a smirk.

My mates norrow their eyes as I shrug.

"I'll take the girls!" Alice called out grabbing three of my friends and her two friends.

"Come on, Shelb-"

"Jasmine," Jesse calls out. I turn to him, narrowing my eyes, before turning my whole body towards them. I cross my arms over my chest as the other girls freeze.

"Rex," Jose smirks, outstretching his arm. Rex laughs handing Jose five dollars.

I glare at them to the point where a low growl escaped mine and Crystal's throats. Jesse gulped, pointing an accusing fingure at Rex and Jose.