19. The Fight - Part Two

Jesse's POV.
I got one guy off my girl, I just need to get the other two off. I threw the guy, that I had a hold of, down and I grabbed the next one.

Jose, my brother, and his friends came out 5 minutes later. When they caught on to what was happening, they helped me separate the guys from the Shelby and them.

"Let me go you mutt," the guy, I held hostage, grunted. He tried to hit me. But failed miserably when he realized I tied his hands up.

"We know, well enough, that you boys could get out of those ropes easily, but for your sake, you better be smarter than that," I warned sternly.

I know what they are, and they will do anything in their power to hide their true forms from humans. Yes. There are many more than just humans.

Some think they are humans, but when least expected or lied to for a certain amount of years, turn into what they believed were myths. It has happened before previously, take my word.

But, I know what Jasmine is to me. She is my partner. All mine. Yay! Now I'm sounding like a girl right now. Flip. Why does that always happen to me? Don't know.

Focusing back on the five "monsters," as my parents call them, I glared at the man with a knife at my mate's throat. No, you heard me right. Jasmine is my mate. I don't want to tell her yet, though. Personal reasons.

He smirked when he caught my death glare pointed towards him. I growled inhumanly, and the the girls' gazes snapped to me in an instant, watching me in complete and utter shock. I locked eyes with Jasmine as the rest stared at me. My brother, Jose, looked at me in horror and shame.

Shelby and Hazey gave me a pity look, as if they knew exactly what I was. But, the only one that knows that my brother is what I am, is Jaz. She knows what we are. No one else understands our species.

But, little do they know, that the whole line of boys ordered: me, Jose, and Jose's friends (Rex, Harry, and Sebastian) are all werewolves.

-----------------------------
Oooohh...a lot of drama is coming soon. Don't stop reading now. Things are finally about to get interesting.

If you guys thought this book wasn't already weird or messed up now, you have another thing coming.

If you haven't noticed, both Jose and Jesse are the mates of Jasmine. How will this work out? Will they fight to the death for her, or will the unexpected happen? Find out really soon.