2: Gods

It was one of the groups mandatory bonding times when the rainbow bridge deposited the Asgardian. They were sitting on the couches as they played 20 Questions with each other but were quickly losing interest from the number of classifieds they were receiving from the three SHIELD agents in the group.

"Okay newbie, what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" Tony asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't see why this is necessary," Agent 18 said as he continued to stand off to the side.

"We want to know more about each other and this is one of the ways to do that," Steve explained.

"I'm bored," Tony complained, "this is more fun with Thor's crazy stories." Stingray tried to hold a grimace and shifted slightly.

"Do you have a problem with Thor?" Natasha had noticed the uneasiness on the subject of the god.

"I-," he paused, seemingly unsure of how to phrase his thoughts. The most emotion they had seen yet. "I find most gods to be irritating and stuck up," he finally said.

"You've met him?" Clint asked.

"No. I've interacted with other gods though."

A flash of light could be seen as something landed on the roof above. Stingray pulled out a knife and gun to stand ready, Natasha noticed that the stance was different from basic stances taught by SHIELD. "Stand down it's only Thor," Clint said and the agent put his weapons away and stood back at attention.

There were heavy footsteps heard as the Asgardian entered the room but it seemed he wasn't alone. The Avengers, minus Stingray under his previous command, pulled weapons as Loki followed his brother into the room.

"Comrades, stand down my brother comes in peace," Thor said as Loki looked wide-eyed at the Agent that was standing stiffly off to the side.

"I don't believe that," Clint snarled at his comrade. All eyes turned to the mischievous God for his explanation.

"They said you were dead," Loki finally said in the tense silence.

"Who was dead?" Steve asked stiffly. The heroes slowly lowering their weapons but still on guard.

"Perseus Jackson," Loki breathed.

Everyone in the room turned to the youngest to gauge his reaction. The agent didn't even flinch. "You must have me mistaken for someone else, I am Maverick West," he said.

"But you smell of the Sea," Thor stepped closer to him.

"I smell like I grew up near the ocean," he challenged.

"You lie, hero," Loki said.

"Whoa wait. What is going on?" Bruce asked.

"That is Perseus Jackson. A hero that is said to have died gloriously in battle," Thor pointed to Stingray.

"Lies," Stingray practically snarled.

"Apparently considering you are standing here now," Loki stated.

"I am not Perseus, he died from being thrown out of the council for being seen as a traitor," Agent 18 spat and moved to leave.

"Stay West, we want to hear more," Steve ordered and the agent begrudgingly sat down with the others.

"Now what is this whole business of this Perseus Jackson character," Tony said as he waved his whiskey glass around.

"I would put that away Stark," Loki said in amusement at the well-hidden reaction the Agent beside him had. It wasn't hidden enough.

"Why?" Tony glared.

"It makes him uncomfortable," Loki smirked as green eyes glared at him.

A/N This is me trying to be productive when I meant to post this like two days ago.

Tell me what you think.

I'll try to post more for this since I have a good part already written for this. Remind me if I forget to do that.

Love you all! - Ghost