17: Update

"Does any of you have anything on Agent 18?" Fury asked as started the meeting with the Avengers, minus the Agent in question. It has been almost a week since the public's party to meet Stingray but even then there are no leads on who the teen is.

"He was probably abused by an alcoholic," Bruce supplied.

Steve furrowed his brows, "he likes his food blue when he cooks."

"He's really good at avoiding pranks." Tony

"He is well versed in all forms of combat." Clint

Fury turned to Natasha who had been uncharacteristically quiet. All of the Avengers had agreed to no share Percy's name as he asked but the part about him being a demigod, she wasn't sure if she should share that. "He's a demigod. A Greek one," she finally said.

Fury didn't even blink, "and none of you learned his name? You are the most advanced group of individuals on the planet and you can't figure out the name of a teenager that's barely an adult!"

"Wait! He's a what?" Tony rounded on Natasha.

"A Greek Demigod. He was talking about it at the party you forced him to go to," Natasha confirmed.

Steve processed the information and noticed Fury's lack of comment, "you knew?"

Fury raised an eyebrow, "I run a secret government program, Captain. It's my job to know."

Tony snorted, "but you can't find out his name?"

"I've been ordered not to ask directly," Fury frowned.

"By?" Fury glared at Hawkeye and refused to answer.

"That's classified," Fury said tensely. This was not what the meeting was about and he needed the information.

Loki spoke up for the first time since they had sat down, "who is your parent? I noticed the aura before but I don't usually concern myself the greeks."

There was silence as the others tried to understand what he was implying. It didn't take long with the two geniuses in the room. "You're a demigod," Bruce stated more than questioned.

Nick didn't comment as a tense uncomfortable silence grew in the room over the course of several minutes.

Knock Knock Knock

Eyes turned to the door as it opened slightly. "I need Loki and my brother for a meeting with Lord Hades," Nico said in a tone like he was a regular employee that had was giving their team a heads up. 

"Mmm my audience with his deathliness," Loki hummed and turned to the far corner in the back. "Are you coming, Pufferfish?"

"As a child of Hades, I have to say I resent that name," Maverick said cooly as he stepped out of the shadows. 

"Agent Stingray, you were supposed to be on a mission," Fury stated. Maverick gave the man a glance before throwing a flash drive on the table, walking over to the door.

"What did he say?" Percy asked Nico.

Nico scowled and opened the door more, "he won't say until you're both there."

Maverick scowled slightly but followed his brother out the door, not even checking for if Loki was following. Loki wasn't going to miss this and the two boys knew this. They left the room quickly and disappeared into the shadows once they were out of sight from the others.

The three entered the throne room swiftly and Percy took his seat next to Nico, wings and crown already in place. "Lord Hades," Loki bowed, "I heard you have come to a verdict."

A/N So I did a thing. I hope you like it :). This chapter was brought to you by those who voted on my discord server {you know who you are} (link is in my bio) and Ily all so much. 

Anyways, exams are coming up and my classes are finishing up their content by pushing a shitton of content and projects, so I can't promise when I will be updating next.

Tell me what you think:

Love you all! - Ghost