10: Guests

"I told you, I refuse to go to the party," Stingray protested as he was pushed through the halls by the combined effort of Clint and Steve.

"I get that kid but Tony wants you in a meeting now," Steve reasoned. "Why? I have no idea," he mumbled, Clint grunting with effort as the agent continued to refuse to walk.

Tony stood in front of the door to the meeting room, "come on kiddo, you're late." He opened the door and helped pushed the demigod into the room before locking the door. Percy's first reaction was trying to leave after seeing who was in the room.

"Sit."

The command was placed so heavily with charmspeak Percy couldn't fight it as he obediently sat.

"Hi," Percy didn't make eye contact. He was instantly crushed into a hug.

"Thank Gods you're alive/okay!" Both girls exclaimed.

"Why are you here?" Percy was tense and his voice was cold. Both girls backed away at his tone.

Rachel sat back in her seat, watching the demigod carefully, "Mr. Stark called, said he wanted us to talk to someone. But you didn't know, did you?"

"No. JARVIS shut down all recording equipment. Also, tell Thor to get his brother out of this room before I crucify him myself," Percy said flatly but with a flash of anger as he glared at the back corner of the room.

Loki appeared with a pout, "I was just curious about how you would react."

Percy glared at the God coldly but directed his words to the girls in the room, "let's talk somewhere more private."

He put a hand on both their shoulders and shadow travelled them to the underworld.

"You just- what?- how?" Piper stuttered as they landed in the entry hall of Hades' Palace trying to steady herself. Percy ignored her and walked up to a skeletal guard at the side of the room,

"Tell Father who's here and call for my brother." His voice held authority while the guard bowed and left. "Let's go," he motioned the two girls forward.

"Wait. What the Hades is going on?" Piper demanded, refusing to move and still recovering from the sudden travel.

"We get an audience with Hades," Rachel shivered in understanding, "Nico wasn't kidding when he said you had changed."

The large throne room doors opened as Nico shadow travelled into the room, "What's going-. Oh." He stared at the girls a moment before following Percy who was walking boldly up to the throne and the God who sat there. Both boys quickly bowed as crowns and wings appeared on them, both taking a seat in chairs positioned at the base. Nico's wings were pitch black and seemed to emit darkness and shadows. Percy's were similar but had a slight navy shimmer to the feathers. Both boys immediately folded them from view as they sat.

The girls walked forward and bowed, Piper eternally confused as to what was happening.

To @percyjacksonandizzy who asked so nicely and answered my impromptu guessing game.

Sorry these last two chapters are kinda forced (the next couple are honestly but I'm trying).

Tell me what you think.

Love you all!! - Ghost