13: Flashback

The aura receded to contain its self into the spacious bedroom. "Are you done?" Percy asked, not tearing his gaze from the blank wall.

"This seems to be more than just seals and old friends," Loki pushed, walking into the room. Percy stayed silent. "I am not against having this conversation in your mind if I have to. You can't just keep it bottled like this," the god continued impatiently walking closer. The comforter was bunched up in the demigod's hands but there was no sound. Loki furrowed his eyebrows and walked around to stand in front of the teen and get any reaction from him. 

When the demigod was yelling at him he could tell something else was wrong from his aura and a body language, but he couldn't figure out what. It wasn't the girls from earlier, he had actually been quite happy to see them despite all that he said. Annoyed that Piper had found out at worst. It was only a small part to his earlier suggestion. He probably wasn't ready to go back to his mentality in fear of more betrayal or feelings for those who hurt him.

He paused as he saw Percy's face. Terror was written in italicized bold across his pale skin as Percy stared at the wall, frozen by whatever seemed to be playing in his mind. Loki's reaction was immediate and grabbed the boy's head and pushed his fingers into the teen's temples, trying to work past Percy's mental barriers. "Percy you have to let me in so I can help you," the god stared into his eyes in an attempt to get through to Percy. Percy was vaguely aware of what Loki could tell, he did mask his rage and respond to him only a few moments earlier, but there was no noticeable response now. Loki gave a sympathetic look, "Sorry." 

Percy screamed as Loki entered his mindscape forcefully. 

Loki was met with a large throne room, 12 thrones circling a large hearth. 'Olympus' was the first thought that came to his mind. Each throne held a god and a few others, as well as some demigods, stood around the room. All eyes were on Percy who stood in the center of the room.

"Do you deny the accusations of Raising Gaea even after so much was lost in the last war?" Zeus demanded from his throne.

Percy had a look of disbelief and anger on his face, "I did raise her, sh-"

"Then by my decree, Perseus Jackson is banished with 12 Olympian curses," Zeus cut him off before he could state why.

"Wait!" Nico Di Angelo called from his place by his father over the other's protests, "doesn't he get a chance to defend himself?" All eyes went between the son of Hades, Zeus and Percy, who was sending a grateful smile to his cousin.

"He has admitted to the crime, what else can be said?" Dionysus asked.

"Maybe the Death spawn is right," Athena looked to the sea-green eyes below, "were you under the influence of any sort of spell or under someone else's control, Perseus?"

"No."

Zeus, with a satisfied glint in his eyes, spoke again, "Then as mentioned before Perseus Jackson to be banished with 12 Olympian curses," more protests were hear. "That's final!" He pounded his lightning bolt into the ground, thunder was heard to seal the decree. 

Loki then snapped out of his shock. He walked forwards from his place near the entrance doors, "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to borrow Percy if you don't mind." Effectively stopping anything else from happening in the replaying memory.

Percy spun around violently to face the Norse god with wide eyes, "What are you-mmph" Loki had a gag appear over the demigod's face and quickly pulled the shocked teen into his arms bridal style.

"Thank you for all your hard work, really, but I'll be taking him now," Loki said with heavy sarcasm, holding the now struggling demigod in his arms. 

A/N Since I'm updating I guess I should do this book as well. 

IMPORTANT: Please tell me if it's been too long since I've updated so I can either choose to put it on hold or sit down and WRITE SOMETHING. Like Holy Shit. Almost a year for some of my stuff guys. AlMoSt A YeAr!!!!!!! Like 11 months is too long to be awesome patient readers. Comment with how long it's been so I can get off my ass.

Sorry. End of rant. 

Tell me what you think.

I love you all and all your amazing support! - Ghost