15: A Chat

Tony walked into the kitchen to grab more Joe when he had the urge to sprint back down into the safety of his lab. 

Stingray sat on the counter and was polishing his set of varying blades, mostly throwing daggers. "Take a seat, Anthony," Percy motioned to a pulled out chair near the boy.

Steve had told him about how mad the agent had been at Loki for just suggesting something, so the fact that he had actually brought the two girls here and how calm and casual Percy was at the moment scaring the ever-living shit out of him. "I-I'm, uh, good kid. I was just gonna head back down to my lab for a bit," Tony tried to back out of the room but gold ropes blocked the doorway and his chance of escape.

"I would listen to him Stark if I were you," Loki said from the couch with an amused smile. Tony complied and sat nervously in the chair.

=========Time/ POV skip========

Natasha walked into the common room for lunch and froze as she took in the scene. Tony was hanging from the ceiling all tied up by his ankles and in tears as Percy and Loki were spraying him with silly string, whip cream, shaving cream and bug spray. There was a blindfold to prevent the sprays from getting in his eyes but that didn't seem to stop the teen from trying to get the whip cream spray into his mouth as the man yelped from random swings of the rope. 

Tony looked like he was ready to piss himself. 

Natasha stifled a laugh and schooled her face, "How long had this been happening?"

Loki and Tony startled at her voice but Percy just leaned closer to the billionaire and dispensed a large amount of whipped cream into his mouth as he attempted to cry for help. "About two hours," he said as he leaned back and ate some of the sweet whipping himself.

Natasha raised a brow and gave Tony another once over. "I think he's had enough," she stated with a small smile. Percy looked at her with contemplative boredom and finally agreed as with a sigh.

Then he smirked, "Catch." Natasha barely made it as one of the agent's daggers was launched at the rope that held Tony up. Tony screamed as he fell and struggled with the bonds on his arms in Natasha's grasp.

Percy stood up and walked into the kitchen and started to cook as Natasha freed the billionaire and calmed him down enough to handle taking a shower on his own.

Sometime later they other heroes trickled in and were handed grilled cheese with a bowl of soup when they sat down. Loki had cleaned up the mess from the earlier stunt and sat a little ways away from the others, Stingray sitting in between to close the gap.

"Do I want to know what you did?" Steve gave the teen a look as they ate. Tony flinched slightly.

The others, lone Natasha and Loki, leaned away as the demigod showed a rare smile. It wasn't a happy smile, more strained, but everyone took note of the mischievous glint in his eyes. "We just had a chat," he said as he finished his meal.

A/N I hope this makes up for the lack of recent updates for this story. If you haven't already you can check out Poki Thing* if you want to read some more Poki (and the thing that was a priority for a while).

Tell me what you think.

Love you all! -Ghost

*Offical Title pending with input from readers (https://www.wattpad.com/story/171055509-poki-thing