9: Guest List

The rest of the day passed smoothly for the most part. Agent 18, as promised, came out of his room exactly an hour and a half later. The half-blood had dressed in his standard SHIELD uniform and let the others interrogate him to the best of their abilities without torture (*cough* Natasha *cough*). Percy didn't give up much, other than that he worked for certain gods and that Fury was aware of these facts, minus his true name, asking to keep that bit of information private. He also explained to Thor what had actually had happened when he was announced dead, leaving certain parts out for personal reasons (it'll be explained later).

Weeks passed for the group as they learned how to live with the mostly unemotional teen again that was thankfully showing more hints of emotion. The Avengers learned the boy's quirks over this time. His frequency of going to the pool, a minimum of twice a day. How when he cooked for the others his serving was always blue. How he was always asleep a certain time no matter the situation.

Most of these things were observed but not commented on as they continued to let the teen do as he wished, though every order was carried out perfectly on each mission despite any circumstance and the tower's occupants soon learned to respect the agent.

"Tony I need you to confirm this guest list for tomorrow," Pepper walked into the main common room for the Avengers looking at her tablet as she looked through the list.

"What's tomorrow?" Stingray appeared over the redhead's shoulder, successfully scaring her into dropping the tablet in question. Percy caught it with ease and gave the device back, "sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

Pepper calmed herself and stuck out a hand, "That's alright. I'm Pepper Potts, you must be the new member."

"Stingray ma'am," Percy shook her hand.

"Sorry we would have met earlier but I've been away on a series of business trips," Pepper smiled.

"Someone has to keep our resident millionaire rich," Percy gave a small smile in response.

"Billionaire actually," Tony corrected as he took the tablet from Pepper. "The list seems good," he quickly scrolled through the list.

"For?" Stingray asked again.

"The party," Tony said happily, "it's to celebrate you joining us since you've been here a while and the media has been begging to see you up close."

Percy crossed his arms, "No."

"Yes, my friend! It will be quite joyous with plenty of food, drinks and laughter," Thor approached the group, clapping Stingray on the back.

"I don't socially interact with strangers that are stuck up pricks. Tony is enough on his own," Percy was firm on not going.

"We will have great fun, my friend. Especially with Miss Rachel Dare and Miss Piper McLean joining us," Thor pushed and Percy's eyes widened.

"Then definitely not," Percy walked off in search of the pool.

"What's his problem with a couple of teens his age? If anything they can entertain him better," Tony thought aloud.

Thor frowned towards where the agent left, "they were once all great friends."

Because my friend is a doll and I wanna shout out to my British discord server beans (all of my Brit/ European readers) to have good luck on their exams.

I'm swamped as hell but am bored as Hel as well so I'm posting this. 

Tell me what you think. 

Love you all! - Ghost