7: River of Fire

"How did you do that?" Bruce jumped up and started to poke at Percy who was now looking a lot better then when be had arrived.

"Move," Nico pushed the group aside and started his own inspection of the banished hero. He grabbed Percy's face and checked his eyes and body temperature before making him bend forward to touch the places the markings had disappeared from. "Looks like you'll live," Nico concluded.

"Oh thank gods I though I was going to die," Percy feigned as he flopped backwards in fake relief.

"Shut up and tell me you'll take it easy until that settles," Nico laughed.

"No promises," Percy smirked.

"And no pissing off any gods while I'm gone," Nico scolded further.

"Now that's impossible and you know it," Percy reached forward and gave Nico a hug and said goodbye as the smaller teen glared but said the same. Before any of the Avengers could stop him Nico ran into the nearby wall and travelled back to camp to be mothered by a certain ray of sunshine.

"What the actual fuck?"

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk," Clint smiled.

"And I'm too sober to understand this apparently," Tony glared back as Steve facepalmed at Clint's remark.

"No one is drinking, it makes Percy uncomfortable and we respect that," Bruce said as he took his own turn at checking out Percy who complied to the prodding.

"Go ahead Stark. Most people need one after dealing with me," Percy smirked, "I need to sleep this off anyways." Percy then tried to get up but stumbled into Bruce who held him up.

"Your temperature is very high, you might have a fever," Bruce pointed out as he held the teen up.

"Before you go we want to ask you some questions," Clint blocked the path Percy was on to get to his room.

"Not in the mood," Percy growled.

"Too bad Stingray. We want answers," Natasha pulled her gun. "Now who were the people that showed up earlier?"

Percy then promptly passed out. Bruce, who was holding him, made sure Percy didn't hit his head as he lay the teen on the ground. "He can tell you when he's well enough," Bruce scolded as he rechecked Stingray.

"I'll take him to his room then," Loki swiftly walked over and threw the demigod over his shoulder.

"Do not try anything brother, we do not need another incident," Thor warned.

Loki gave a mischevious grin, "I would never." He then disappeared down the hall.

"Liar," Clint grumbled as he sat.

Thor left them as he went to his own room.

"I think he'll have to be a little more honest with himself soon though," a voice said sadly from the bed as Thor walked in.

"But what of his wife?" Thor asked as he turned to the beautiful woman.

"It will not be his first affair," Aphrodite shrugged.

"Those never seem to end well," Thor glared as the door closed.

"I think a little humanity can fix that."

+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=

Loki opened the door and lay Percy on the bed. He closed the door and went back to properly tuck the young demigod in.

It was then that Loki realized the seals were still weak as they settled. He arranged Percy to a proper sleeping position but then put out his hands to cast a spell.

"Try it and you lose those arms,"

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Loki dropped his stance as he looked down at the glaring teen.

"I was."

"You know I can give you back your powers," he gave a sidelong glance as he turned away, "if you wanted me to."

Percy sat up, now almost totally recovered from passing out, still glaring at the god, "The gods tried, it's too powerful for anyone but my uncle to release."

"But since I'm from another Parthenon, I can manipulate the seals in different ways than your patrons."

"No. I don't need to go through another seal ceremony because you fucked up. Now get out," Percy wasn't lying. It hurt and took a lot of energy to go through the ritual and would rather not even try for another year.

Not to say the idea wasn't enticing.

A/N I totally meant to post this yesterday because all of you are amazing peoples and asked and my dumbass self forgot to do it before I went to bed... I'm sorry.

I hope you like it and tell me what you think!

Love you all! -Ghost