5: Patrons

"I suggest you step away from the boy," a voice said behind them. The group turned to face their most hated person and a woman dressed in dark robes, holding two torches.

"Lady Hectate, Lady Nemesis," Thor and Loki gave a bow to the two present goddesses.

"Who are you?" Natasha asked as she aimed her gun at the two figures.

"None of your concern mortal. We have come for our champion," Hectate said as the misty smoke from her torches reached out to the teen sleeping on the couch.

Loki blocked the mist before it reached the agent, "What makes you think you can take him? He seemed to very angry with your type."

"Only the ones who hurt him," a smaller child said as she sat next to Percy and stroked his hair. She had warm brown eyes and wore a plain light blue dress with a matching shawl that had subtle gold embroidery on both clothing pieces. Bruce, who had been closest, noticed her homey campfire sent as he and the others jumped at her sudden appearance. Bruce stepped away in reaction. "As his patrons, we protect him from them and those who put him through distress," she continued as she glared at Loki but looked down gently at the stirring boy, "Rise, Percy."

"Mmm," Percy hummed happily, "Can I just lay here like this Aunt H?"

"We have to repair your seals Perseus," Hectate said patiently.

"And I have a self-centred god to beat up. Your point?" Percy replied, refusing to move.

"Get up before I decide how you land," Nemesis said from her spot.

"Plus the Prince is on his way to check on you since you missed his meeting," Hestia cooed.

Percy's eyes were wide as he shot up, "have never told you how much I love you guys?" He gave a hopeful smile.

"Come then, we need to prepare to reset your seals," Hectate beckoned Percy forward so they could teleport to her shrine. Hestia leading the way.

Gold magic ropes suddenly appeared and pulled Percy towards their creator. Loki made the demigod face him as he struggled in the bindings, "where do you think you're going? I have questions that need answering."

"Let me go Loki," Percy demanded as he squirmed at how close the god was.

"Not until I know why you have three goddesses coming to see you, little pufferfish," Loki scolded as he tightened the ropes. The lights then flickered slightly and a new figure appeared in the room.

"You have five seconds to release him, God," a black sword was raised to Loki's neck from behind a struggling Percy. Percy glanced at the sharp black metal and stopped struggling, Nico had this.

Loki eyes the metal before studying the teen that held the weapon. He had black hair, much like Percy's, but his eyes looked almost black if not dark brown. A black leather bombers jacket followed his black theme of colour for his clothing with silver skull rings to finish the goth look. His pale skin gripped the sword easily, showing his strength and experience with the weapon.

"And what will you do if I don't?" Loki knew he was pushing his luck with the child of Hades but was curious about the outcome.

Nico snarled and swung the sword down, effectively cutting the magic binds. Percy jumped back and both demigods met with Hectate who transported them to the underworld below.

Because I'm on a Discord chat and that's what they said to post. (*creepy ass voice*JOIN US {link is in my bio})

Love you all! -Ghost