12: Rage

Percy brought both girls and Loki back to the conference room in the tower and Piper made the oath on the River Styx as promised. With that, the girls left with agreements to talk at the later party Percy clearly was not getting away from.

They said their goodbyes and Percy then dragged Loki into the living room, the demigod was seething. "You will not do anything like that again!" He exclaimed as he threw the God down.

"Wow. What happened?" Steve held Percy back from pummeling the god.

"I am not a plaything for you to experiment and test your skills on! I will not be your toy like any other mortal and let you do as you please!" Percy continued to rant off as he ignored the super soldier that held him back. He then suddenly righted himself, acting as if nothing happened, "and can someone please tell Anthony that we need to talk later about stuffing me in conference rooms." His voice was dangerously low and calm as the boy stalked off.

"What did you do?" Steve asked as Loki picked himself up, obviously shaken by the demigod.

"I made a suggestion to his adoptive Father," Loki laughed unsteadily, "he didn't agree with what I proposed."

Steve blocked him from also leaving the room, "what did you say?"

Loki stared at the man and decided he wasn't backing down with a sigh. "I informed him of the fact that I may have the ability to restore him to how he was before he was cursed and shamed," he explained. "Now if you excuse me I have a billionaire to find before Percy rips his head off," Loki pushed past the blond down towards the labs. Steve curiously following.

AND HE WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS AND WALKS. :)

"I would hide soon if I were you Stark," Loki drawled as he leaned on the lab's doorframe.

"Why would I do that reindeer games?" Tony said without lifting his head from the suit of Iron Man armour he was working on.

Loki rolled his eyes, "because I can only buy you so much time before a certain raging teenager will figure out that it was you that started this whole thing."

Tony finally lifted his head from the armour, "and what did I start exactly?"

"You, Mister Billionaire Philanthropist," Loki smirked," invited two ladies over and forced him into a conference room with them. One of which, I might add, betrayed him less than a year ago."

The blood from Tony's face drained, "that's why he didn't want them at the party?"

"Precisely," Loki said as he stalked away, leaving Tony to explain what he did to Steve.

OWO HE'S WALKING AGAIN. DOWN THE HALLWAYS LIKE THE SLEEK SNAKE HE IS. ;)

Loki walked cautiously down the hall towards Percy's room as he tried to push through the aura the demigod had set out in his anger. "I did not mean to offend you with my offer," he said as he looked in the open doorway.

Percy was sitting on his bed with a barely contained look of anger in his body language. It was a surprise the room wasn't trashed yet. Loki glanced at the closed door to the room across the hall and almost chuckled, "you might want to settle down as well. The Hulk is trying to hide under Dr. Banner's bed from your aura."

A/N I did a thing with the line breaks. Do you like them? Idk what I'm doing but I've officially hit the technical part of the writing where things need attention to detail and I now realize I have no clue what I'm doing. (People who know how to either logistics and/or romance please help [I'm looking at you, beta readers])

Tell me what you think. Exposition and plot is a thing next so, yay you survived the awfully forced portion that needs fixing later.

Love you all! - Ghost