2

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Did I wake you up? ' a masculine voice was heard through phone. The girl holding it shook her head even though she knew he couldn't see her.

'I was just getting to sleep. What can I help you with Baekho oppa?' she asked and put her phone down on the sink. She then put some face cream on her hand and start applying it while waiting for the reply.

'You know Woozi?' the man asked his friend. The girl stopped her hand mid air and looked down on the phone. She was surprised to hear this kind of question.

Of course she knew who Woozi was. Even before she started working in Pledis she had heard about him. Actually she heard a lot about the whole group. Not only were they very talented, coming from the company where her friend worked but also they were known as self-producing idols and she deeply respected that.

'What a stupid question. Of course I know who he is oppa.' she answered and returned to her evening routine.

'I actually got a call from my friend Jeonghan.' a singer continued. The girl again nodded to herself as she was finishing putting the cream on her face. 'He said that they are looking for someone to help with creating their new album...' Baekho finished not knowing how his old friend would react.

The girl froze for a few seconds and looked back at the phone. She didn't really know how to answer that. She was just a beginning producer and song writer. It was an honor for her to just help with one track on her friend's new album and to get accepted to a company that she was familiar with.

But working on a whole album was something new for her. Of course she created many songs by herself but by no means were they good enough. And Seventeen was not just some small idol group. They were very popular so the task was even more responsible.

'Why would you call me?' she asked her friend. She heard him sigh through the phone.

'Because you're the best producer I know.' he answered after a while of silence. The girl immediately wanted to protest but before she even had a chance to say a word he was cut of. 'I know you may not be that confident in your skills, but I know you (y/n)! You always had talent. And you showed it by working with us.' he said to her truthfully.

'I only helped with one song oppa.' she protested even though she knew she couldn't change his opinion. Ever since they were teenagers he praised her because of her music skills. And although she never agreed with him she knew how stubborn he was.

'It's not just a song! It's the title song.' he pointed out. She sighed at him. 'And you basically made it yourself. We only helped a bit with and it was mostly Jonghyun anyway.'

'But still I'm not experienced enough to help with whole album! ' she protested. He heard him sigh nervously.

' Well... So you won't help?' he asked. She took phone into her hands and brought it to her ear.

'Why do you try to convince me that hard? There are many producers in Pledis.' she asked him as a he walked out of her bathroom and toward her bed. He heard him sigh heavily through the phone.

'Cause well... I kind of told them that you will help them already... ' he said troubled.

' What?!'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰