26

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The two were sitting in different rooms for a few hours, neither of them having the reason to seek another. They were busy with their own small activities, and didn't want to bother another.

(y/n) took some time organizing her things in the unfamiliar room. She didn't want to unpack completely, since she wasn't sure how long will they be staying in Busan. So she only took out some of her things and put them on the desk, while leaving the clothes inside the suitcase.

After that, without having anything to do, she tried to keep herself occupied with watching some dramas on her phone. But her thought quickly got drifted away. So after some time she gave up, pulled out her laptop from suitcase and started to work on some melodies that were ringing in her head.

In the room on the other side of hallway, Jihoon was laying on the bed facing ceiling for almost an hour. He wasn't moving as he kept thinking about the girl that stayed only few walls away from him. He couldn't help but plan things in his imaginations, that he would like to happen, knowing that they would probably never come true.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when his phone went off. He sat up and reached toward the device, only to throw it on the bed when he saw it wasn't anything important. But he didn't return to the bed himself, instead he walked up to his suitcase and pulled out his notebook, where he wrote all the lyrics he had in mind.

Only this time he wasn't writing only lyrics. He spent next hours writing all his thoughts that were circling around his mind. In a way it made him feel better, to let them out a little. And when he decided he was done, he threw the notebook back where it came from and went toward the bed to look through the phone.

Only then he realized the time. He wanted to give (y/n) a tour around Busan, and because it was already almost the end of the semester he was aware that the town would be filled with students during the day. So the best thing to do it was during evening. He sent (y/n) quick text and started to get ready.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Are you guys leaving?' Jihoon's mom asked, as she came from the kitchen where she was working on the dinner for her husband, son and the guest. She spotted the two coming down the stairs, fully dressed and ready to leave.

'Um... yeah. I wanted to show (y/n) around.' Woozi said as he walked toward his mother and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

'When will you come back? I'm making the dinner?' his mom asked cheerfully. Jihoon stopped on his track. He planned to return a little late, so sudden feeling of guilt hit him.

'Of course!' (y/n) said from behind him. He sent her a look but she didn't mind him. Instead she looked at the face of his mother, that suddenly became brightened with a smile.

It was a long time she saw her parents, and she missed those simple things like a shared meal. And she knew that Jihoon also spent some time away from home. So even though he could have planned their evening differently, she wanted him to enjoy the presence of his parents.

Soon after that they left and began walking toward the bus stop, to drive to the city center. Woozi kept stealing glances toward (y/n), who showed no reactions to them, even though she was aware of them.

'Why did you said we were planning on returning for dinner?' he asked her as they sat on the bench under a bus stop. (y/n) raised her head but didn't look directly at him.

'When was the last time you had a meal with your parents?' she asked him. Jihoon sighed, he knew what she was trying to say, but to him it wasn't anything that serious.

'It doesn't matter.' he mumbled under his breath. But (y/n) heard him and snapped her head toward him, her gaze sharp.

'Your family should be your priority, they are the ones who raised you to be who you are today.' she said to him, her voice chilling with seriousness. Jihoon looked at her, not expecting such an outburst. 'You may want to try to live my life but I'm not priority.' she said and turned her head away from him, signalizing the end of conversation.

Woozi wanted to say something but at the same time, a bus got close to the stop. (y/n) raised from her seat and walked in the vehicle as soon as the doors opened. Jihoon following her close behind, the echo of her words still on his mind

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰