3

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

'So when are they coming back?' the girl asked her companion as they entered the main lobby of the company they worked at. She then took a sip of her lemonade and walked through gate after showing her badge to security.

'They should be here in maybe day or two.' Baekho answered her and also drank a little of his iced coffee. 'They should be in Seoul tomorrow but he may not come straight away.' he continued as they walked through corridor toward one of the studios. The girls sighed slightly as she was getting nervous with every passing moment.

'Did you prepear anything (y/n)?' teh singer asked as he opened teh doors to studio and let her in first. She sat at the desk and started to look for somthing in her backpack.

'Why would I bring you here if I didn't oppa?' she asked ironically. Then she took a notebook from her bag and threw it at her friend. He immediately started to look through it. When he was busy scanning the lyrics the girl started to type on the computer that was on the desk.

'Look for "Dawn" oppa.' she said without even looking at the singer. He only raised his eyebrow at her but started to do what he asked him to do when he noticed that she was ignoring him. The girl typed for a few more moments and then turned her attention to her friend. 'You got thins?' she asked him. He nodded his head as he was reading through the lyrics splattered over the page.

The girl then pressed Enter on kayboard and soft melody started to play from speakers. Baekho lifted his head and girl took the notebook from his head. She started counting rythm and then started humming to the melody. Her friend just stared at her in awe. She told him she wanted to show him something she worked on since he told her about the favor, and that was only four days before.

When the melody started to become more and more quiet the girl stopped her small show and turned to her stoned friend. 

'What do you think?' she asked him. The man only blinked and stared flustered at his friend. 'I knew it wasn't good.' the girl sighed when she got no reply. 'Their style is more R&B and electronic... it sounds nothing like their last album. What was I even thinking?' the girl started to rumble as she became unaware of how much her friend appriciated her work.

'Are you dumb (y/n)? It was amazing!' Baekho said as he got up from his seat. He then took her notebook from her hand and started rereading the lyrics. 'Do you have more done?' he asked as he started flipping through pages. She then took it from his hand.

'I did some more melody bases but didn't thought of any lyrics. I'm not that good at writing the.' she said as she packed the book into her bag. 'Also this thing is only experimental! And it's only vocal, so it's not good for Seventeen... maybe Pristin will take it' she said as she started to close the computer. Her friend only looking at her in disbelief.

'(y/n) maybe before you start talking you'll listen to my opinio.' Baekho said to her. The girl looked at him. 'The song is really good and it will be accepted to their album is fully CEO's decision.' he coplimented her. Then his phone started to ring. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the screen.

'It's Chan, I'll be right back.' he said and left the room. The girl sighed as she was left alone. She began to pack her bag again and then walked toward the doors too. She did what she was supposed to, she showed Baekho what she was working on so she could go back home. 

She took her phone out and texted him that she was leaving and then opened the doors. But she was met with surprise as doors met opstacle when they opened. Shocked she walked out of room only to find familiar face in front of her. 

'Oh my God, I'm so sorry!' she said and moved closer to the person that she accidently hit. He was a few centimeters taller than her. 

'It's okay.' the man said quietly as he rubbed his sore face. 'I've never seen you here before. Are you new?' he asked her and she nodded.

'Yeah I'm new producer.' she said and looked at the watch on her wrist. 'I have a favor, if you see Baekho oppa could you tell him that (y/n) left?' she asked and began to walk toward the exit.

'Um yeah sure...' the guy said a little confused. The girl turned back to look at him and send him friendly smile.

'It was nice meeting you Woozi-shi.' she said and left the building.

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰