8

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The conversation between (y/n) and Seventeen took about an hour. During that time they discussed the concepts of the album and exchanged contacts information. When it was done (y/n) started to get her things ready to leave.

'I'll contact you guys as soon as I get something new done.' she said as she packed her laptop into her bag and zipped it. The she threw the bag on her shoulder and went toward the doors. She turned once again and bowed slightly toward them as a goodbye and left the room.

While (y/n) was in the room she contacted Baekho to inform him where she would like to meet with him so he could take her back to her apartment. And as soon as she was on a corridor she took out her phone and texted him about it again. While she was waiting for his reply she started to go toward cafeteria where he said he would be with Aron.

A few minutes later she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. But before she could take it out a voice coming from behind stopped her.

"Hey, (y/n)!' a soft voice said shyly. The girl looked back and noticed a man she talked with just a few minutes ago, Woozi. She stopped and waited for him to catch up with her. When he was next to her he started to speak again. 'Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to talk more about the album. Do you have time now, maybe we could grab some coffee?' he asked her and scratched the back of his neck. (y/n) was slightly flustered by sudden request.

'Um sure... but I need to text Baekho to tell him to wait for me.' she said to him and finally got the phone out oh her pocket. She sent a quick message to her friend and put her in a bag.

Then they started to walk in silence toward the coffee shop next to their company. As they walked they felt more and more awkward, neither of them starting any conversation. When they were close to the exit of the building Woozi sighed slightly and looked at a girl.

'So how long have you been working in Pledis?' he asked her trying to start some conversation. She looked at him and then thought a bit.

'I joined about four months ago but I used to help a little here and there, especially with NU'EST.' she answered him. She was supporting NU'EST even before their debut and after it she always was willing to give a helpful hand to her friend when it came to music.

'Oh yeah...' Woozi added awkwardly. He then thought for a second and decided to ask the question that has been bugging him for some time. 'So you and Baekho?' he said a little hesitantly. It made (y/n) look at him again.

'What about me and him?' she asked him not really sure what he meant. Woozi looked at her faintly.

'You know... you seem very close.' he said to her. (y/n) widened her eyes at him which made him even more nervous about this. 'I'm not saying it's anything bad or anything! He just always talked about you.' he said as he opened door for (y/n). When they finally stepped out the girl looked at him.

'We're just friends. Our parents knew each other since college and I've known him forever.' she answered awkwardly.She never thought people would suspect any relationship between the two close friends. To her it sounded just wrong.

'Oh okay... that's cool.' he answered her.

He felt kind of relieved but even he didn't know why.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰      

harmony // lee jihoon x reader [FINISHED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें