28

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰
(

y/n) and Woozi stayed in Busan for next three days, mostly spending their time in some less popular places during the day and walking around the center of Busan in the evening. And soon they found themselves having no more places to go. And then they decided to spend a day in the house.

It was early morning, neither of them left their rooms yet, even though both were wide awake. Woozi was laying in bed, already dressed with his phone in the hand. He was texting his members who were all on their breaks. But even though it was time for them to rest they still couldn't leave the topic of their upcoming album alone. Every once in a while someone would ask a thing or two about it and it would then turn into the whole conversation.

Woozi looked at messages that popped on his screen, scanning their content. He was feeling a little tired with the album preparations, as he usually does when the comeback is coming closer.

The members of the group felt the pressure too. Everything was in a hurry so the comeback would come out as soon as possible. And what made it even more difficult was the fact that Pledis hinted to the fans that new album is being prepared now. This on my made everyone work harder to finish it quicker.

And Woozi was tired, he tried to work during the night on some new tracks but he so distracted lately. He often lost the melody he was working on and couldn't think of the replacement. So when his members asked him about the progress he felt ashamed to lie to them about it.

But what he didn't know was that in the room in the other side of the hallway, (y/n) was sitting on the bed with her headphones on, already finishing another track. She was humming the melody to herself as she listened to the audio again, to see if there was anything to correct or change.

Ever since their first trip around Busan, on the first day, (y/n) had her head filled with bunch of sounds, almost buzzing while trying to come out. As soon as she came back to Jihoon parents' house she went to the room she was staying at and worked almost all night. She never felt anything like this before and she wanted to make sure to use all those ideas.

And she did, during those four days spent in Busan she did one full track and did some basics of one another. She felt her eyes burn from tiredness but she felt so relieved to be able to do something.

When she finally finished the track and saved it she looked at her phone, that was laying by her side all this time. She saw earlier that she got some messages but she didn't want to get distracted so she left them unread.

But when she opened her phone and saw almost fifty messages from Baekho and Aron she felt a little worried. Both of them rarely texted so this was very peculiar.

She opened the chat with Aron first and saw that most of the messages were just a spam of different words that were sent to grab her attention. But when she scrolled up she saw one normal text.

It's important. Contact Baekho.

She looked at the message for a second before entering the other chat.

She scanned the texts and when she saw one message she felt her heart rate speed up and her eyes widen. She quickly ran out of the room and headed toward the other room where Jihoon was. She opened the doors and when her eyes met Woozi's she whispered one sentence.

'We need to go back to Seoul.'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

I'll upload next chapter in a few hours! I have school and it's on my computer ㅠㅠ