5

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

(y/n) was sitting in her living room. Her computer right in front of her. She had been immersed in composing for almost three hours now. The only break she take was when she ordered a delivery through her phone.

After few minutes she heard a sound if doorbell and walked toward the doors with wallet in her hand. But when she opened them instead of delivery man she saw her friend Baekho, looking back at her with his arms crossed and annoyance written on his face. The girl sighed sadly and took a step back to let her friend in.

'You're coming with me (y/n).' he said sternly to smaller girl. She looked at him for a few seconds and then turned around and started to head back to her producing spot. But after she took a few steps away from the singer, he grabbed her around her waist and lifted her into the air.'We have a deal, remember?'

'I'm waiting for food.' she said calmly as she tried to get away from him. He put her down and she began to walk to her living room again.

'So what?' he asked not understanding what she was talking about. She stopped by her coffee table and lifted her laptop up. Then she looked at Baekho with a small smile on her face.

'Oh sorry I thought we were just stating facts.' she said ironically as she walked past her friend and into her bedroom. 'I'm naked don't come in.' she said as soon as she closed the doors to her room.

Baekho stood in the middle of hallway not sure what to do. Then a doorbell ringed and became (y/n) didn't show any intentions of checking who it was, he decided to open them. On the other side he saw a middle aged man with a motorcycle helmet on and a plastic bag in his hand. He reached his hand with the plastic bag toward Baekho.

'This would be 12,450 won.' the man said. Baekho looked back toward the closed room of his friend and sighed heavily while pulling out his wallet.

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰    

'Oh nice! The food came.' the girls said as soon as she walked into her living room, now fully dressed. Baekho looked up at her from his phone and raised from the chair he was sitting in.

'Get your jacket (y/n), we should already be in the company.' he sighed and rubbed his eyes. The girl giggled quietly and went straight to the packet food. But before she could open the plastic bags her friend took it.

'Hey, I'm hungry.' she complained and tried to get to the food. The man rolled his eyes at her behaviuor.

'You'll eat in the car.' he said as he started to walk toward doors with delivery in his hand. The girl looked after him, sighed and followed after him.

When they were in the car she opened the small box and grabbed chopsticks. The man looked at her and focused on the road.

'Just... try not to make a mess.' he said disturbed. He usually never allowed anyone to eat in his car, but he didn't want to wait any longer for his slow friend.

'Why do we have to go to Pledis?' she asked him while chewing her food. Baekho glanced at her. 'Your deal said that I have to help with producing the album, and I can do this in home.' she said to him.

'Yeah but you should talk about album ideas with the group and actually work with Jihoon.' he said as he stopped his car on the red right. He looked at her. 'And the deal said that you help him with producing not just do it all by yourself.' he corrected her and directed his attention back at the road when a car in front of his started to drive.

'Hmmm... maybe.' she said as she put another portion of food in her mouth. 'So I'll meet with Seventeen now?' she asked him. He only nodded and she hummed quietly to herself. 

'If you told me earlier I would... I don't know at least tried to look normal.' she complained and she saw him smile at her. 

'You never look normal (y/n).'Baekho said as they got close to the building.

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰