21

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The next week was a bit hectic for Woozi. He tried to get everything done before his break start to not have anything on his mind. He finished all the talks with his members about upcoming album and with producing team about concepts. This behavior didn't go unnoticed by his members.

'Wonwoo-ah does Jihoon's behavior changed?' Hoshi asked one day as he and his friend sat in the living room of their dorm.

Wonwoo lifted his eyes from the book he was reading and looked at the performance leader. Then he thought about it for a while and he had to admit, it was a bit abnormal. Jihoon was someone wh usually worked in his own pace. So this sudden hurry was something weird for him.

'Maybe he just wants to hurry with this album and have some peace?' Wonwoo asked his friend. Hoshi nodded at his words but worry didn't leave his mind. When Wonwoo noticed the look on his face he sighed and put down the book he was reading. 'Why don't you just ask him?'

Hoshi sighed. He knew how hard Woozi worked for all of them and he didn't want to annoy him with his suspicions.

'I don't know how.' he said to Wonwoo. His friend sent him a look, that was something new. Soonyoung was a very outgoing person, so this state of him was very uncommon.

'Just ask him why he's in such hurry these days.' Wonwoo said as he reached for his book and brought it up to his eyes again.

Hoshi wanted to answer him when suddenly someone sat between them. Both Soonyoung and Wonwoo shrieked surprised to see their shorter friend sitting close to them.

'Don't need to worry Soonyoung-ah. I just want to get everything done before the break.' he said as he leaned on the couch and closed his eyes.

Hoshi looked at Woozi, still surprised by his sudden appearance. He then met his eyes with Wonwoo who seemed as surprised as him.

'How did you get here?' Hoshi asked Jihoon. The shorter man opened one of his eyes and sent his friend a look before sighing and raising from the spot.

'I live here.' he said and he started to walk toward his room. Wonwoo looked as he took steps away.

'Any plans for the break Jihoon-ah?' he asked his friend. The mentioned guy stopped in his truck and turned back to his members. He couldn't help but smile at the thought and answered.

'Yeah... I do actually.' he said happily as he left the two even more surprised than before.

The two friends looked at the spot where their friend used to stand frozen. Then they looked at each other, both trying to grab what just happened.

'Is he that happy to go back home?' Wonwoo asked Hoshi and the boy shook his head.

'I don't think it's his parents that made him this happy.' he said and soon he also stood up from the couch and went to his own room, leaving Wonwoo alone.

The boy, now not interested in his book at all stared at his friend consiused.

'What do you mean?' he asked as he sprinted behind him to get his answers.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰