17

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

It has been almost two weeks since (y/n) left Woozi in cafeteria. Although he ran after her as soon as he realized what was happening she was already out of building. And he was more concerned that surprised.

He made sure to contact Baekho and ask him what was happening, but it turned out to be harder task too, since NU'EST members were on holidays. And Baekho was actually abroad at that time.

However he did get the reply that stated simply "it happens sometimes, don't worry and give her time. that's how dejavu was created." and he had to admit, he was even more confused. He didn't know how to interpret it.

But when twelve days passed with no sign of (y/n) something happened.

He was sitting in the studio one day, trying to think of lyrics for vocal unit when his phone went off. When he checked what it was about he saw a notification of a new mail. And his eyes widened as he saw familiar name.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

from: missproducerpledis@gmail.com

title: title song!

sorry for disappearing. i was busy working. it's a sample i was busy with... well actually it's like a full song... but you can change it how you like.

sorry again for not giving any signs of being alive.

i'll see you tomorrow.

~(y/n)

attachment:

╒═══════════════╕

          song-title-827.mp3                

╘═══════════════╛

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Woozi looked at the mail for a few minutes, analyzing the words. But then he snapped and quickly turned on the computer that was laying on the desk. As the device was turning on, he opened the file and a few first notes started to play.

She heard a noise that reminded him of those arcade games, like Mario or Donkey Kong. He furrowed his brows not expecting to hear anything like this. He turned the music on his phone down and logged into his mail on the computer. Then he quickly downloaded the file and opened it.

The first notes filled the room again, this time a lot louder. He looked at the monitor, even though nothing was appearing on it, listening carefully. It for sure was something unique.

When he was absorbed in the music playing in the room, the doors opened. Three people looked in interested as they heard music from the outside of the room. And they were very surprised when they saw familiar person in the room.

'What's Woozi hyung doing here?' the oldest of the three asked himself. His two close friends shrugged their shoulders also wondering the same thing.

'What's this song?' the youngest asked as he tried to analyze the melody. It was very funky and nice to listen to. 'Do you guys think it could be one of the song from the album?' he asked his friends.

'I wish...' the middle one said. He was very impressed with the melody and actually really liked it. 'The song is really good!' he said excited. Just then the melody started to quiet down.

'Yeah...' Woozi said as he still was looking at the monitor, now with a smile on his face. 'This song is very good...' he said to himself and the trio looked at each other as they decided to leave since they were caught.

'Very, very good...' Jihoon said quietly to himself before he played the tune again.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

chapter that was supposed to be uploaded yesterday is here! 

the next one will be... well tomorrow so... yeah...

please vote for harmony and tiny dancer !