6

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰    

'You can't eat in the studio (y/n).' Baekho said to his friend as they were walking through corridor. The girl still didn't finish eating her meal, so she was trying to do it as fast as she could while they were getting close to their destination.

'Then I will not eat in the studio.' she answered him with her mouth full. He sent her a look and rolled his eyes at his friend. He knew her most of his life but her behavior still was just inconceivable. 'I'll consume it..' She added quietly under her breath.

Soon they were in front of the doors where they were supposed to have a meeting with rising idol group, Seventeen. The group that gained huge popularity throughout the years and still maintained to keep the same charm that made them so lovable.

At least that was what (y/n) found on Internet when she looked them up a day before. Of course she knew them before, firstly they worked at the same company as her friend and secondly she heard and actually liked few of their songs.

'Can you just hurry with this?' Baekho asked the girl irritated. He wanted to leave her with his juniors and head to his own personal meeting with his group. But he also wanted his friend to do good first impression, and it would be hard with face stuffed with food.

'If I hurry, I'll choke and die, oppa.' she said as she took another bite of her food. Her friend then tired of her behavior decided to just do it the easier way and reached for the box with food that (y/n) was holding in her hand. 'Hey!' she shouted at him as she tried to protect her food. It may have looked ridiculous but it was her first meal in almost a day.

When the two friends were busy fighting a doors that they stood in front of opened slightly. Concerned about the noise coming from behind the doors a young man slightly leaned out of the room to look for the source of it. Then he spotted the two and froze not knowing how to react.

'Um... Baekho hyung?' he tried to get the man's attention. The older man looked up as he heard his name and locked eyes with his friend.

'Ooh... Vernon.. 'he said letting go of (y/n)'s box and trying to act as nothing happened. The girl smiled triumphantly and then also turned her attention toward the boy who looked slightly uncomfortable. She waved at him with a smile on her face and opened the box again.

The boy not really knowing who the girl was waved back awkwardly and looked at the older man with questioning look. The older sighed and scratched the back of his neck. It wasn't the first meeting between his friend and his juniors he had imagined.

'Um... this is (y/n).' he said pointing at a girl that picked some food with her chopsticks and put them in her mouth. As her name was mentioned she looked up and waved at the boy again. 'She will help you guys with your new album.' he finished and pushed his friend slightly toward Vernon. She sent her a death glare as she stumbled a bit.

'Oh yeah.. Jeonghan hyung mentioned that there is someone new that is willing to help us.' the boy said as he remembered hearing about the girl before. She looked different from what he had imagined. The girl was very small and petite with short black hair pulled behing her ears. 'Are you here for the meeting?' he asked her and the girl nodded to him.

'I'll leave you guys then... 'Baekho said as he started to leave slowly. (y/n) turned her head toward him. 'Aron is waiting for me in cafeteria. I'll meet you, (y/n) after this meeting is finished okay?' he asked her. The girl sighed and agreed. She knew that even if she would argue with him he still would not stay with her.

As Baekho left leaving the two alone Vernon looked at the small girl holding a delivery box in one hand, chopsticks in another and a laptop bag under her arm.

'Shall we go in?'

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰    

I may have a little break from publishing. The school year is beggining soon and I want to write some extra chapters. I'll still try uploading few times a week but I don't think I'll be able to upload every day like before.