30

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Woozi was looking at (y/n) Not really sure how to react. The girl was back on the ground, but was still too busy with talking to the boy to notice Jihoon standing few feet away from them. Then the boy she was with pointed at him and she looked over in his direction.

‘Oh Jihoon-ah.’ she said and waved toward him to walk closer to them. The boy wasn't sure if he wanted to get closer to the her and a boy that was still looking at him. But after few seconds he decided that he didn't really have another choice.

When he was closer to the two (y/n) grabbed his hand and pulled him toward them. He stumbled a bit but was quickly stabilized by the girl. He mumbled a quick thanks toward her and looked at the boy that was standing in front of him now.

The unfamiliar man was for sure taller than him, but so we're a lot of people. But this time he felt really angry that he was smaller.

‘I'm Dowoon.’ the boy said with a friendly smile on his face. Woozi looked at his hand and quickly shook it.

‘I'm Jihoon.’ he replied quietly. The other boy smiled widely at him.

‘I know, I heard about you a lot from (y/n) and Baekho.’ he said. Woozi looked at him surprised that he knew his other friend as well.

‘You know Baekho?’ he asked not really trying to hide his surprise.

The two looked at each other and laughed. Jihoon looked between the two, not really sure how to react. And when Dowoon notice that he was quite confused he stopped laughing.

‘Baekho is my cousin.’ he said and Jihoon widened his eyes at this information.

He suddenly felt bad about how he react before. He immediately didn't like the boy, even though he knew nothing about him. It made him really ashamed to think that he just let his emotions work him up like that.

‘I never knew Baekho had a cousin.’ he said and Dowoon smiled at him again. He noticed how his eyes closed when he smiled, just like Baekho.

‘Maybe it just didn't came up. I wasn't in Korea for a long time too, so maybe he just forgot about me.’ he said jokingly and wined at the smaller boy. Woozi smiled at him, slowly warming up toward him.

‘Anyway, why don't we head toward the company building now? Baekho said that he'll be waiting for us there.’ (y/n) said as she looked at the her phone. She then lifted up his gaze to look at the two males that were looking at her.

‘Sure, you're coming too?’ Dowoon asked Jihoon as he grabbed (y/n)’s suitcase. Woozi looked at the girl not really sure what to do.

‘No don't worry, I'll just go catch a bus home.’ he said and started to walk toward the exit but soon felt a light touch on his shoulder.

He turned his head back and met (y/n)’s eyes looking back at him. The girl let go of his hand and smiled shyly at him.

‘We can drive you if you want.’ she said as she put some hair behind her ear. Jihoon looked at her and smiled back.

‘Sure, let's go.’ he said and the three quickly left the train station.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

A little shorter chapter today. I may upload another one during this weekend if I would be able to get some Internet haha.